My cat is missing :-(

Awww!! I'm so glad you found him, bless him being under the bed the whole time :haha:

I'm really happy for you!! I bet he had lots of fuss & cuddles when you found him :haha: xx

Lots if cuddles definitely but today I am so tired because he kept us up all night that he is in BIG BALONEY when I get home from work later! :haha:

I just noticed your due date is nearly the same as mine. Hope you are having a happy and healthy pregnancy so far! :baby:

Thank you! All the best for you & your little one too! July will be here quicker than we know it :thumbup: xxx

Awww!! I'm so glad you found him, bless him being under the bed the whole time :haha:

I'm really happy for you!! I bet he had lots of fuss & cuddles when you found him :haha: xx

Lots if cuddles definitely but today I am so tired because he kept us up all night that he is in BIG BALONEY when I get home from work later! :haha:

I just noticed your due date is nearly the same as mine. Hope you are having a happy and healthy pregnancy so far! :baby:

Thank you! All the best for you & your little one too! July will be here quicker than we know it :thumbup: xxx

HA ha, I hope not! I feel so unprepared! We did make a little start on the nursery at the weekend though. Can't wait for my gender scan in March. It just seems so far away! Will you be finding out if your having a girl or boy or leaving it to be a surprise on the day?

HA ha, I hope not! I feel so unprepared! We did make a little start on the nursery at the weekend though. Can't wait for my gender scan in March. It just seems so far away! Will you be finding out if your having a girl or boy or leaving it to be a surprise on the day?

I'm totally finding out! In the beginning, i planned not to, but time has been going so slowly, and now i'm just getting too impatient! :haha: My 20 week scan is on the 15th March, and it seems like an age away! I'm really looking forward to buying things too, and my husband says we can start that properly after 20 weeks :happydance: We already bought the pram because we were able to get it at a good price, and i think thats made it all seem very real! xx

Aw, I am so glad you found him, its made me smile xxxx

glad he's back, one of mine spent three hours in the airing cupboard today .... :dohh:

they really do get everywhere

Yay! Im glad you found him :D I have a 12 week old kitten and she gets herself in to some funny places and I have had a few moments of panic thinking i've lost her!!!

Aww hun im so glad you found him! I have 2 5 month old kittens who ive had since they were tiny and i dont know what id do if i lost them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->