My child is still awake..

L

Laura--x

So i put her to bed at 7, bath,pjs,milk,story in bed then bedtime. half hour later i sneak upstairs to check on her and can hear her babbling away, so i go in and see her playing with her dolls in bed, it was SO cute saying goodnight sweetheart and talking like a real mummy to them! So i tell her to put them down and its night time so she says 'sorry mummy, night night' so off i go back downstairs, another half hour or later i go up again and shes still awake just luying there babbling, i didnt go in this time just left her to it.

An hour or so after that i go back up and walk in to find her sitting up in bed reading her book :rofl: it was so damn cute! I asked her why she isnt asleep yet and she said ' im not tired mommy im reading another story! babies not going to sleep yet!'

And shes STILL not asleep! Ive come to bed and can hear her in the next room just luying there talking!

I told her id take her babies away if she didnt go to sleep but she hid them and said 'im going to sleep now i am!'

How can she still be awake after being up from 8.10am and not napping during the day! Its just so cute! :rofl:

Aww what a lovely age!

Sounds like a proper cutie :flower:

Awwwwwwwww she sounds so sweet!! Did she go to sleep eventually? lol

i can't believe she stayed in bed for so long! my dd would've been up and sitting in the living room with us! lol!

She finally dropped off about 10.45pm! Just couldnt believe it lol, shes NEVER done that before, usually shes playing up if she doesnt want to go to bed! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->