My Christmas pressie to all my friends who have been ltttc.

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/GRc9SPp14Wo

I am the one on the right in the orange scarf. The other gal is my lovely friend, who, just to cheer you up had her no 1 son when she was forty.

Happy Christmas lovelies! Hope it isn´t long now until you all get what you asked Snata for, your BFP!:hugs:

Beautiful!!!! I always wished I could sing, your voice is beautiful! :hugs:

:hugs:Nats, thank you!! You are a very talented lady!! Wow very admirable!

Totally perfect, song and voice:hugs:
I actually watched it while LUTW...it was surreal, like I was in a movie, maybe starring Kevin bacon?:haha:
You totally made my day!

Damn I can't see it - it says it's a duplicate when I click on the link :cry:. I want to see beautiful Nats and her lovely song!

https://youtu.be/ND-40aDUiCg ok try this. I tried to make it private and it became so private no one could see it.
And yes I know i have an awful laugh, like a pneumatic drill.

Oh wow Nats it's beautiful - you have a wonderful voice :flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I LOVE IT! You have a beautiful voice and a cute laugh!

oh wow! It's perfect, what a voice !

thanks, I had you on high volume think the neighbours heard you too :flower:

Awesome and beautiful :cry::happydance::hugs:. Thank you nats and nats friend :flower:.

very nice and I agree with the others you have a lovely voice and a contagious laugh...
Merry Christmas

Yeah I love the giggles at the end Nats :thumbup:

I was a bit worried that there might be a verse referring to all the crazy things we do after too long TTC.

Nah, Maybe if I had written it there would have been. It is a cover of Ladysmith Black Mambazo, but the lyrics just felt right, How long baby?

No no it's perfect as is :thumbup:

I think an extra verse referring to softcups and baking soda douches would ruin the feelgood factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->