My Christmas treeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
Wanted to try something different with the bow and ribbon wasn't sure how it was going turn out but I absolutely love it :)
20141125_020331.jpg

20141125_022108.jpg

That looks great, and makes me very jealous, as I so wish I could try something different on our tree, but I know hubby will insist on the awful, creepy angel thing his grandmother made, which neither of us like, but his parents will apparently be upset if we don't. Every year I hope the head will fall off that thing when we get it out! Anyway, loving your ribbon x

That looks great, and makes me very jealous, as I so wish I could try something different on our tree, but I know hubby will insist on the awful, creepy angel thing his grandmother made, which neither of us like, but his parents will apparently be upset if we don't. Every year I hope the head will fall off that thing when we get it out! Anyway, loving your ribbon x
Lol you should give it to them as a gift xx

That would be a great idea, except that they are too miserable to even bother with a Christmas tree, hence we have to have it. Poor Hayden's been having bad dreams lately, if it causes any (which wouldn't surprise me) it is out of here!

Looks fab. I'm jealous, can't wait for mine to go up monday

looks great, I love the ribbon idea:)

That would be a great idea, except that they are too miserable to even bother with a Christmas tree, hence we have to have it. Poor Hayden's been having bad dreams lately, if it causes any (which wouldn't surprise me) it is out of here!

Just say the head fell off and get rid anyway. Life is too short for scary angels lol

We so need to see a pic of this Angel:haha:

Lynne1983 your tree is gorgeous! I totally love it:thumbup:

Oh I was just admiring this on Facebook. It looks so fab! How have you done the ribbon, just tucking it in at intervals?
Loving the little twirly sweet thing too.

Your tree looks amazing! did it take you ages to decorate? x

Thanx ladies I'm rather chuffed with it :). The ribbon is just wired ribbon from the pound shop 6 ribbons I used 2 down each side of the tree and 2 for the bow. It's pretty straight forward after each loop I twist it in the middle to hold it better 4 off 1 ribbon then on top of that 4 loops of the next ribbon then repeat and tie middle with a pipe cleaner.

And yeah I want to see the creepy angle 2 lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back