my clearblue smiley "o" test cd10

asibling4gi04

NO LONGER PREG-NUMB
Reaction score
I was shocked to get this on cd 10 but here it is..

soon i will be in the 2ww..Anyone with me??

Good luck ladies!

Attachments

• smile413.jpg
    smile413.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi Hun is this the original cb digi test or the advanced one? Lots of bding for you. Good luck Hun xxx

Thank you both ladies. I have to go back and look. Im at work. It is the one with peak and high so it shows a smiley with squiggles around the head the first day and the second is just the smiley "peak" does this make sense??

ps. keds, is there a difference?

Im not sure to be honest. The cb advanced once that im using detect the rise in oestrogen hormone before you ovulate thats when yoh get a flashing face then you get a solid face when it detects the lh hormone before ovulation. Xx

ps. keds, is there a difference?

Im not sure to be honest. The cb advanced once that im using detect the rise in oestrogen hormone before you ovulate thats when yoh get a flashing face then you get a solid face when it detects the lh hormone before ovulation. Xx

iTS THE SAME ONE! Now I am worried as it never detected the estrogen and skipped right to peak lh surge!!!?!? help!

Ah right ok. Well surely as long as you ovulated then that's good maybe your levels of oestrogen were a touch too low to pick up. The Lh bit is the important bit I would of thought. X

kEDS ARE YOU SURE?? I thought estrogen was what helped produce viable eggies?? I am a mess here... :(

I'm not sure Hun I'm really new to this I will have a read now x

OK SORRY..I have just been through so much I cannot even concentrate on the what ifs anymore! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->