My Clomid Success Story!

lilyanna24

Reaction score
After 2 years of trying and trying I began to worry that there was something terribly wrong with me or my dh. I went to the my woman doctor for my normal yearly check up this was the first time I've been since my only sexual partner was my dh. She began asking me questions about my cycle which was usually normal and then proceeded to ask if I wanted to be on birth control due to the fact I would have some really bad cramps around af. I then explained to her we were trying for over 2 years, she decided since I was young that I should be put on clomid right away. I was very scared at first to take this due to the fact I know you aren't suppose to take this for over 6 months and I kept thinking it just wasn't going to happen. The first month I was suppose to be monitored by 21 days blood but due to the fact the nurse forgot to send me the paper work I was unable to get monitored. Then of course lovely af arrived. Well with the second month I decided that I wasn't going to use opks or anything like that so we just bd when we felt like it, due to the fact it was our anniversary month there was alot of bd haha. Then valentines day came around and I just figured hey why not let me take a test and sure enough I did and 2 lines staring at me in the face. The best valentines gift ever I thought but then I thought oh its a bad batch of internet cheapies demanded blood work and now I'm here one week away from my 12 week mark and so excited and blessed I have this little blessed baby growing inside of me! Thank you clomid!

I needed to read this! Im on my first round of clomid, on my second pill. Thank you for posting this :thumbup:

:flower:yay great news lilyanna, stories like this bring hope to ltttcers!

After 2 years of trying and trying I began to worry that there was something terribly wrong with me or my dh. I went to the my woman doctor for my normal yearly check up this was the first time I've been since my only sexual partner was my dh. She began asking me questions about my cycle which was usually normal and then proceeded to ask if I wanted to be on birth control due to the fact I would have some really bad cramps around af. I then explained to her we were trying for over 2 years, she decided since I was young that I should be put on clomid right away. I was very scared at first to take this due to the fact I know you aren't suppose to take this for over 6 months and I kept thinking it just wasn't going to happen. The first month I was suppose to be monitored by 21 days blood but due to the fact the nurse forgot to send me the paper work I was unable to get monitored. Then of course lovely af arrived. Well with the second month I decided that I wasn't going to use opks or anything like that so we just bd when we felt like it, due to the fact it was our anniversary month there was alot of bd haha. Then valentines day came around and I just figured hey why not let me take a test and sure enough I did and 2 lines staring at me in the face. The best valentines gift ever I thought but then I thought oh its a bad batch of internet cheapies demanded blood work and now I'm here one week away from my 12 week mark and so excited and blessed I have this little blessed baby growing inside of me! Thank you clomid!

thats so cool thank you for sharing!

Congrats! I'm on my 2nd round of clomid now so nice to read a success story x

no problem ladies :) i always searched on here for success stories so i though i would share mine :)

COngrats! Thanks for sharing! How much clomid were you prescribed? I have only been prescribed 25mg

Hi im in the same boat ive been TTC for 2yrs 2 and i did Clomid 50mg last month March CD 3-7 and ovidrel on CD11 this month i did April i did it CD 4-8 and had Ovidrel on CD11 again im just praying it works on the 2nd round starting to get discourage well last month i didnt do OPK testing or charting or anything i just bd'ed no this month i c last month that the clomid dries up the CM so this month im doing OPK testing and Pre-seed so hoping for great success!!! Thanks for taking the time to read this and if anyone has any advice i would sure love to hear it thanks again!!!!:haha:

thats exactly what i did so you might get lucky! i hope you do! 2 years is a long time i know!

Hi everyone,
This is the first time I have posted something but I have been on this site before and it has helped me when I was tcc so I wanted to share my story with you.

We have been been ttc for 2 years and I was diagnosed with anovulation because I had irregular periods. My DH also had low motility and morphology as well.

So for my DH he cut down on his alcohol and caffeine, and started to take wellman conception, wear loose underwear, no hot baths etc. His sperm became normal after 2 months (the tests confirmed this).

I started on 50mg clomid and this did not work so my dosage was upped to 100mg. The scans detected I was ovulating but we were not getting pregnant even though we were having sex very regularly. This was very frustrating and upsetting.

Our friends told us that they used a home insemination kit and was successful (where DH would deposit his specimen in pot and then inset it with a syringe). We were so desperate to get pregnant, we decided to give this a go. We started on CD9 every other day and then when I was ovulating we did this everyday for 4 days, then continued every other day until CD25. I used the one step ovulation test to test ovulation and sasmar conceive plus for extra lub. I am now pregnant

We could not believe that it's worked, so I would recommend anyone to try this if you don't mind how you conceive your child.

Baby dust to all you ladies.
x

Thank you sharing your stories! Im starting clomid this cycle on CD5!!! You´re giving me hopes!!!

Hi,
Thankyou so much for sharing your story. My partner and i have been TTC for 5 months now and Polycystic ovaries seem to be the problem. We are on our first round of medication and i just finished the 12 days on Primolut N and am waiting for AF to arrive so i can start Clomid. There is nothing my partner and i want more then a baby and i am hoping and praying for a positive result :)

Im testing this Saturday! Wish me luck guys! hopefully I will have a clomid success story too! :)

Good luck Roembke88!! Ill keep my fingers crossed for you!! :)

Just took my temp and it's 97.6 I've also been getting AF like cramps. I'm guessing I'm out this month. :( I hate this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->