My Clomid Success Story!

Hello ladies I hope you dont mind me joining, I dont have reg PD's so my OB put me on provera 10 pills 1 a day for 10 days to bring on PD then Clomid on CD5-9, I am a little nervous about taking it but it makes me feel alot better reading all of the success stories so thank you all for sharing!

Hello ladies I hope you dont mind me joining, I dont have reg PD's so my OB put me on provera 10 pills 1 a day for 10 days to bring on PD then Clomid on CD5-9, I am a little nervous about taking it but it makes me feel alot better reading all of the success stories so thank you all for sharing!

no problem good luck! are you getting monitored?

Yea on CD 14 I will have an ultrasound and if I don't O then i will have an ultrasound every other day until I O, I am also doing OPK's for the first time this cycle. DH and I have been TTC for about 3 years off and on!

Just got my bfn. No success story this month for me:(

Sorry to hear that :-( better luck next time. I'm starting Clomid next cycle

Roembke88, sorry about that! :hugs: you just have to keep trying! It will happen! :)

3rd try with Clomid, 2 years ttc.

On CD 12- Have poss opk today, fingers crossed :)

Fingers crossed for you! I am starting my second round this week sometime. :dust:

Hi Ladies, Im new to this forum and I love reading all the success stories.

My husband and I have been TTC for 1 year now... I do not ovulate or have a regular period (haven't had a period in 4 months) I was finally diagnosed with PCOS a few months ago with an LH 7 times the normal ratio (LH to FSH ratio) Im 120lbs so I don't think its a problem with my insulin.. just my hormones.

My husband will be having a sperm count and I will be having testing to check if my tubes are flowing. If that is all normal I will be starting Clomid.

Im just wondering if anyone can relate to my story? and if so, did your story end successful? What do you think my chances of conceiving on the first or second round of Clomid?

I appreciate any reply or advice!!

Good Luck to you all!

Clomid day 3! Let the hot flashes begin! Hoping for a bfp this month! And another success story for this thread!!! Fx!

I was on 100mg CD 3-8 (6 days, i know. wierd.)
CD 12 i had 2 follies, 12mm and 14mm. I go back CD 16 (Sunday) for another ultrasound and a trigger shot to make the eggs release. I needed to read this. Thanks!:happydance:

It's nice to read success stories! I wish you all good luck!

Success story here!!! I just got my VERY FAINT bfp this morning :) Clomid round two!!! :) Lets all hope its a sticky one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->