My daughters Christmas Garden (grave) *UPDATE PG8*

I can't even begin to imagine.....

It's so very beautiful :hugs:

thanks everyone - its about all i can do for her for christmas... i would have given her the world.

thanks everyone - its about all i can do for her for christmas... i would have given her the world.

And no one doubts that you wouldn't hun.You can do so much for her by adding to her garden as each season comes.She will be so proud of how strong you are xx

It looks so lovely hon.You have done your little girl proud.I cant even begin to understand how hard this is for you especially at this time of year.I'm so sorry Matthew did that to the grave and I hope you two become friends again somehow.Thinking of you and sending massive hugs x

It looks lovely. I like the stars in the soil and the way you have wrapped the teddies. :hugs:

wow it sure is beautiful hun :cry: your doing so well keep it up hunni you are so brave ...xxx

It looks lovely. I like the stars in the soil and the way you have wrapped the teddies. :hugs:

I wondered wether anyone had noticed the stars lol Yeah i love the teddies too, showed my Dad them today, the reindeer one was from him, he cried at her grave cuz of it and hugged me saying how brave i am and that hes very proud. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->