My daughters Christmas Garden (grave) *UPDATE PG8*

Im so sorry that Jessicas Dad has done this.

:hug::hug:

v X X

WTF?!! Isn't it against the law for him to do that? I would call the cops! Bloody *******! That makes my blood boil!!! How could he do that to his own flesh and blood!!! So sorry hon...how horrible. This is the last thing you need right now. :hug:

the pics look beautiful just like ur little angle in ur pic im really sorry for ur loss im sat here crying! i cant believe what ur ex did he needs to grow up what a w*nker hopefully he wont do that again

:hugs: I cant believe he would do that to his own daughters grave.

Aw hun, I can't believe he did that :( Who could do that to their childs grave?:cry: I'm so sorry this has happened hun.

I am so sorry to see your pictures and imagine the heartache you must be going through. You are so brave to face it and share the photographs and I sincerely hope by doing so, you are finding it theraputic to share your pain. God knows you deserve some peace of mind following such a traumatic experience. Perhaps too by sharing, you will be helping others who perhaps don't know how to cope with their loss, so some small good maybe coming out of tragedy in an unexpected way.

Jessica will no doubt understand why her father is behaving in such an unacceptable and unbelievable way and as an angel, she will be the one to know exactly how he feels. I pity the man for his actions as they really are not something that someone with a level head and sense of responsibility would do. He has clearly lost his senses and pride, for how could anyone think anything but bad of him for ruining a baby's grave. Just pity him, thank God you are not with him now and concentrate on looking after yourself. There is good in everyone and it is the good in him that attracted you to him in the first place, but now all that is at the surface is the bad - and there seems to be more bad than good. By what you have said about him elsewhere, you are so much better now without him.

Look after yourself and try not to dwell at the graveside, but it is comforting to have somewhere to go and a garden to tend to to feel like you are doing something for her. Your little daughter will be forever in your heart and I would like to believe that somehow she will look after you during your times of need. She is with you wherever you are and you will always me her Mammy. :flower:

I am so sorry sweetheart, the garden looks beautiful and I know Jessica is watching and guiding you through life. She will always be proud of you. Its so awful what Matthew has done :( *hugs*

Jessica's little garden is beautiful hun, you have done your daughter proud :hugs:

I can't believe your ex would do that, its sick :hugs:

Thanks everyone...

Me and the current partner went up today with my Dad and put all new flowers etc down for her, looks lovely again now.

I'm sorry Matthew is being such a d***** about her gravesite. It truly is beautiful. Sounds like he isn't dealing well. I'm glad you've found happiness with Alan, sounds like he is a good guy. I wish you the best.

that is a horrible thing that he has done.... :( You should not have to go through that.... You are already going through enough :hugs:

What an awful thing to do to his daughter's grave :( I'm so sorry he's putting you through this :hugs:

You've done Jessica proud with her garden - it's so beautiful :hug: x

That's really beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes... :cry:

xx

hey hun, the grave looks like its coming along nicely i dont know what happened between you and her dad to cause your break up but would he really trash her grave with malicious intent? i imagine hes really hurting too espesh to see you with a new partner you two shared one of the most special and heart breaking things that anyone could ever have to go though... im not sticking up for his behavior because it was very wrong but imagine he is very hurt and possibly angry?
i have been thinking about you and your family and i hope that you have the support that you need right now.

many many hugs and im around if you fancy a chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->