My daughters Christmas Garden (grave) *UPDATE PG8*

Im lost for words right now xxx looks lovely xxx

what a lovely garden, she would be so proud of you Xxxxxxxxxx

I'm crying...so beautiful, but my heart breaks for you.

Well, after posting those pictures, me and Alan (new partner) went up and put some more flowers down, I put a bunch down from my Nanna (jessicas great nanna) cuz shes in hospital still and cant go herself... alan put some down from him.

I went back that afternoon to check on the flowers and found them all in the bin, heads snapped off them etc...

Guess who did that? Oh yes, jessica's Dad (Matthew).

So as you can imagine, i stood there in absolute tears, couldnt believe hed trashed her grave.

So there's absolute hell on now.

We went back today (me and alan and my dad) and put MORE flowers down. A big bunch of 12 pink roses from mammy, and a big bouquet from Alan.

As you can imagine, matt doing that got a LOT of peoples backs up... Alan had words with him about it.

I think matt musta thought it was big of him to do that, its just yet more proof that he doesnt give a damn about his daughter.

Such a shame. Alas, she still has me and lots of other people that care.

What a terrible thing to do, he should be ashamed of himself!! It broke my heart seeing those pictures but it's such a lovely job you've done and it looks beautiful. She's very lucky to have a mummy like you :hugs:

Your garden is absolutly beautiful :hugs:

And :o That was awful of him to do that! I cant believe anyone would even think of doing such a thing let alone do it!

:hugs:

What an absolute pig doing that to your little girls grave.
Hollies dad and i split after she was born - we were on off anyway - and i used to wonder what would i do if he ever did that - you must've been so upset :hugs: like you said though there are so many other people who care. Luckily for me hollies dad disappeared from where i live and never goes to her grave, which just proves he didnt care about her at all.
:hug:

It looks lovely and breaks my heart too so sorry, and as for matthew doing that disgraceful x

What an absolute pig doing that to your little girls grave.
Hollies dad and i split after she was born - we were on off anyway - and i used to wonder what would i do if he ever did that - you must've been so upset :hugs: like you said though there are so many other people who care. Luckily for me hollies dad disappeared from where i live and never goes to her grave, which just proves he didnt care about her at all.
:hug:

Its awful when the dads dont really care, i personally feel like i let jessica down by not choosing more wisely... but im only human and i made a mistake, i know she wont hold it against me. :)

What an awful thing to do...

The poem was lovely and her little garden is beautiful, I feel really heartbroken for you..:hugs::hugs::cry:

i cant believe he did that to jessicas grave, thats an awful thing to do.:hugs:

so sorry to hear he could do that, :hugs: its such a beautiful garden sweetie x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->