My experience with vitamin B6 so far

Just a little update from me...

I think taking Vit B Complex has also increased my CM. I usually have to go 'fishing' for my CM but i just had to go check what was going on as i felt very 'wet' and i have an abundance of EWCM - i'm in my fertile window CD 11 and due to O CD12/13, never had this much CM... so that's a good sign it's doing something, will find out soon enough if it's doing anything from my LP.

xx

I believe the B6 also did that for me. I usually have 7 days of fertile cm. During most of my fertile window, I usually have just watery cm, then like 2-3 days of EWCM. This cycle, all 7 days I had EWCM and a lot of it. Like you said, didn't have to "go fishing" lol Today is 10 DPO, the day AF is expected but still no sign of it. I'm really hoping that the b6 lengthened my LP. I'm not getting my hopes up though. I guess I will just expect the worst, and hope for the best. Will let you know what happens! xx

That gives me hope! I have noticed too that my fertile cm started a couple days early. Can't say I have more of it yet, but its a change.

That gives me hope! I have noticed too that my fertile cm started a couple days early. Can't say I have more of it yet, but its a change.

Well, its definitely a good sign! Mine started 2 days early, and I also ovulated 2 days earlier than usual, on cd 15 instead of cd 17, so I'm hoping AF will start on the typical day 26, which will have increased my LP to 11 days instead of 9. If it starts today, like expected I will be on 9 dpo as usual. We shall see...

Keep us posted. Really hoping it works. Curious now to see if I will ov earlier. It's been cd14 lately, cd15 last cycle but I was coming off a chemical then. I would have to get a positive opk by tomorrow to ov early

Keep us posted. Really hoping it works. Curious now to see if I will ov earlier. It's been cd14 lately, cd15 last cycle but I was coming off a chemical then. I would have to get a positive opk by tomorrow to ov early

I'll keep you posted. I'm really curious if it will make you ovulate earlier, or if it was just a coincidence for me this month. How many mg are you taking? I'm taking 100 mg of b complex plus the tiny amount in my prenatal. If AF comes today, I'm not expecting in until late evening. What I don't understand is, if I have a LPD due to low progesterone, if the b6 lengthens my LP, will I still have low progesterone? I mean if I were to get pregnant, would I probably still have to be put on progesterone immediately? Will keep my fingers crossed for your positive opk tomorrow!! Keep us posted!! xx

I'm taking 100 a day too along with prenatals. I think you just want a longer luteSl phase so there is enough time for implantation. I don't know if it actually raises progesterone levels. Good question

I don't think it raises progesterone. I just figured I'd ask in case you had some info that I don't lol So I guess if this works, and I get pregnant, I'm just gonna have to march my happy butt in there and demand a progesterone supplement. I am almost certain that is what caused my m/c, and from what I hear, it can only help, not hurt, so might as well give it a try!

Yeah might as well! You could even try the natural profesterone cream if drs won't help

Hey ladies - i love the fact this thread will actually give someone real advice if they are searching for it! From start to finish of actually taking vit B Compex (i'm also taking 100mg) plus a little extra folic acid.

I didn't O any early, it was still on CD13, So hoping i'll get more days in LP from it. (last cycle was only 9 instead of 10!)

I'm now 2 DPO (CD15) and due AF Sunday 3rd June or maybe Monday 4th.... so it's that waiting game again! lol

xx

Hi Ladies, I was following your post and it was really helpful since i wanted to know more about Vit B6. After reading the post yest i bought Vit B6. I was taking Prenatal from the beginning of this cycle and have started taking Vit B6 from yest. My Cervix Fluid is very dry. I was just wondering how long does it take for Vit B6 to show its result. Any info would highly be appreciated.

Hi Ladies, I was following your post and it was really helpful since i wanted to know more about Vit B6. After reading the post yest i bought Vit B6. I was taking Prenatal from the beginning of this cycle and have started taking Vit B6 from yest. My Cervix Fluid is very dry. I was just wondering how long does it take for Vit B6 to show its result. Any info would highly be appreciated.

Hi coolstar :hugs: I just posted before you, but I guess the computer ate my post, so I will post again. My husband and I have been together for 6 years, 4 of those years, not trying/not preventing. For 2 years, we have been trying. I got pregnant last May, but it unfortunately ended in a missed miscarriage. I began charting this March, and discovered I had a luteal phase defect. In march, it was 4 days, in April, it was 9 days. I began taking b6 to try to increase my luteal phase. I have taken it only this cycle. I am on 11 dpo and just got my first bfp today. It was very clear, but light. If I would have used fmu, I'm sure it would have been darker, but instead I tested at 7 pm because I honestly, thought it was all in my head and would be negative. Therefore, I'm not sure if it was the b6 or just a coincidence, but I'm almost certain, I would not have had enough time to implant if it weren't for the b6. So, to me, it was well worth it. It took only one cycle for me to get pregnant on the b6. Good luck and I hope this helps you! Take care xx

Thanks fpcco08 for the quick reply and Congratulation to you :) Hope B6 helps me with my CF and TTC. But i guess its little late for this cycle coz i would be ovulating in next 4 or 5 days, so maybe next cycle i can see an increase in CF .Keeping my fingers crossed. Take Care.

Thanks fpcco08 for the quick reply and Congratulation to you :) Hope B6 helps me with my CF and TTC. But i guess its little late for this cycle coz i would be ovulating in next 4 or 5 days, so maybe next cycle i can see an increase in CF .Keeping my fingers crossed. Take Care.

You started the b6 yesterday, right? There is always next cycle. Just be very consistent in taking it. I was taking 100 mg a day, everyday. But I wouldn't take just b6. I began just b6, but later went and got a b complex because I heard its better to take all B vitamins together. I believe it may help with your CF. As I stated in an earlier post, I usually always have 7 days of some type of fertile CM. Last 2 cycles, it was something like 5days of watery CM and last 2 days EWCM. The cycle I began taking B6, I noticed fertile CM 2 days sooner, at least double in quantity, and also, no watery. All 7 days were EWCM. Good luck to you, and I hope it works for you! Fingers crossed!! xx Take care hun!!

Congrats!! That's great news!!!

Thank you hun. If only I could just shake the nerves and paranoia. Oh yeah.. Did you get a positive OPK today?!? Been hopeful to hear from ya!

You started the b6 yesterday, right? There is always next cycle. Just be very consistent in taking it. I was taking 100 mg a day, everyday. But I wouldn't take just b6. I began just b6, but later went and got a b complex because I heard its better to take all B vitamins together. I believe it may help with your CF. As I stated in an earlier post, I usually always have 7 days of some type of fertile CM. Last 2 cycles, it was something like 5days of watery CM and last 2 days EWCM. The cycle I began taking B6, I noticed fertile CM 2 days sooner, at least double in quantity, and also, no watery. All 7 days were EWCM. Good luck to you, and I hope it works for you! Fingers crossed!! xx Take care hun!!

Yes I started taking B6 from yest after reading your post. So you are taking Prenatal and B Complex or Prenatal, B Complex and B6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->