My experience with vitamin B6 so far

lol Yeah FF finally made it's mind up and agreed with me when O actually was lol

Waiting game once again lol

xx

lol Yeah FF finally made it's mind up and agreed with me when O actually was lol

xx

I just hate the waiting game but hope AF does not show at all for us in this cycle :hugs:

I am taking b6 for my CM. It did not increase my LP (I guess i don't need to increase coz i have 12 days LP). But during my last cycle i used to feel nauseated during the end. Maybe Vit b6 side effect.

That's how I always knew AF was coming. I never got pre AF cramps or anything like that. The day before AF, I always began feeling really nauseous (before I learned this is normal for me, it use to cause a lot of false hope and disappointment when it turned out I wasn't pregnant, and AF showed the next day). I also began to get this weird stabbing feeling up in the cervix area, every time I sat down, or went to stand up, along with discomfort towards the end of urinating. I started realizing AF showed the day after all of these symptoms, which made it almost impossible to not know when AF was coming.

The feeling of nausea has started from last cycle only. Not sure what it is :wacko:

xx

I just hate the waiting game but hope AF does not show at all for us in this cycle :hugs:

Yeah it's a pain the bum but it's only 2 weeks.... that what i keep telling myself anyway lol lets hope we can join motor and fpcco very soon!

xx

xx

Yeah it's a pain the bum but it's only 2 weeks.... that what i keep telling myself anyway lol lets hope we can join motor and fpcco very soon!

xx

Haha Shell, Hope we can join motor and fpcco :haha: I am waiting for my OV and then "THE WAIT" phew (that's the scary part).

I have told select friends, and they seem more excited. Mainly the ones at work, because I need them to help me with things I shouldn't be doing like heavy lifting. Actually my boss at work has been telling me for the longest time that she can't wait until I get pregnant and she gets to see mine and DHs baby. She said she knows we will make such a beautiful baby lol She's over the hills with excitement, and my best friend is amazing. She texts me like everyday asking how my tummy feels and how the baby is doing. When I tell her my appt she puts it in her calendar and calls me right after to see how it went. I send her pics of every bfp, and she is sooo excited when she sees it get a shade darker. Its just upsetting that I get more reaction from friends than family.

I gave my Dr. office until today to call, in case they didn't get the results until late on Friday and it was too late to call. I haven't heard anything yet, so I am almost certain the levels were ok. Took my temp yesterday, still high, so I'm satisfied with that.

Everything still going ok for you?

yeah, my parents don't seem excited at all either! saw them all day today and they said not one word about it. oh well. i'm excited and that's all that matters. :)

no news is good news. must mean your results came back normal.

POAS today. line is darker than control, yay!

Yay, glad they're getting darker! That's a good sign. I wouldn't worry about them not being excited or happy. I'm not worried about it. You and I both know it will change for sure once the baby is here.

How are you feeling?

i'm feeling fine today. no dizziness at all yet. no cramps either. just tired and sore bbs. you?

Still feeling sick to my stomach. Everyday is a bigger and bigger chore to get up and go to work. bbs are a little sore. Tired too. Got home from work last night, and went to bed at about 1am. I woke up today at 11am then was in the living room napping by 1:30 pm.

Hope you guys don't have to wait too much longer. It would be fantastic for everyone on this thread to end up with bfps!! FX for both of you!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies just wanted to share my chart with you all. FF seems to change my OV day nearly everyday. Now i doubt whether i ovulated or not? I try not to over analysis but was just curious what you all feel.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d3a58

yeah that looks right. i hated it when ff would change the dates!

Thanks Moter. Hope I did ovulate.The OV day seems to shift from 9 and 10. So how are you doing?

I'm trying B-Complex this month to lengthen my LP, it's been between 9 and 11 days for the last couple cycles. Hoping this helps! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies just wanted to share my chart with you all. FF seems to change my OV day nearly everyday. Now i doubt whether i ovulated or not? I try not to over analysis but was just curious what you all feel.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d3a58

Your chart looks good to me. You definitely did ovulate! Eventually FF will make up its mind! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->