my first 2ww after having my son!

Hey sorry been awol! Back at work... bleurgh! Yep... af came today here too :( what a bummer. Ill add u as a friend and we can keep in touch for the next cycle seen as it should be similar timing!!

Aww I'm so sorry :( I got your request :) yes let's stay in touch! Maybe February will be our month!

Kezz, been reading your story and wishing you the best of luck!

thank u babyfeva. its not easy going through inseminating all over again. but hopefully be worth it in the end! x

It was also cd 15 for me! I had some cramps yesterday and think i may have ovulated. Buti don't know for sure as I'm not temping and have ewcm throughout the month.

Are you using opks or temping this month?

Opks! Had a darker one tonight so think itll be positive tomorrow. We inseminated on tuesday night and tonight and if its positive tomorrow will do it again tomorrow! Did u dtd at the right time for when u think u ov'd? Are u not using opks?

Good news for you :) so happy you're getting dark opks!

I'm not doing opks this month. We dtd only on cycle day 8 and 14 so i bet we missed :( Hubby has been sick.... :(

I really hope you've hit the mark this month! Sounds like your timing is perfect!

Oh no poor u! And poor hubby!! Opk is slightly lighter today.. not sure why! Maybe itll be darker later on as theyre usually darker in afyernoon arent they? Was so hoping itd be positive today so that my timing would be spot on! Otherwise... more inseminating to go! :(

Yay! + opk today and dtd on tues, last night and tonight. Should ov tomorrow I think so good timing this mnth! Day 1 of tww will be sunday so ul bw bit agead of me!!

Oh yay Kezz!!!! So happy you got that nice dark positive! :) It seems like you've covered your bases well and i bet you'll get that bfp so soon :)

It will be a miracle if it happens for me this month but I'm looking forward to your journey :)

Ah thank u ttc! You never know though, stranger things have happened! ;)

Haha! Well im 1dpo tomorrow... so got a bit of a wait on my hands!!

That is a long wait :) hopefully it will be worth it and you'll get that bfp soon!

Love your picture by the way :)

Oh man! Seriously???? Seems like it should be at least 8!!! Lol :) Thinking of you!

Hi kez. I'm 4 dpo too but we only Dtd on ov day (Saturday) mind if I wait it out with you. It's dragging soooo much!!

Of course not embo! Are u cd 6 now then? I swear it feels like weeks since I inseminated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->