my first baby buy :)

The first baby thing I bought was a onesie with a rocket on the front. It's for a boy.

I look at things allll the time and loved picking out little babygro's for my best friends little one.. cant bring myself to buy anything for my own yet though (wish I could without OH looking at me like I'm wacko! :)

ooh excited iam telling you because im sure you will understand. i brought some vests today all white!

I have two kids and I have no idea what baby vests (or babygros) are! Are they like little sweater vests for babies?

https://www.mothercare.com/Unisex-Short-Sleeve-Black-White-Bodysuits/dp/B004MLJASG?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_8&nodeId=44483031&sr=1-8&qid=1300664843&pf_rd_r=0CQM0JC9M4QR222B21YS&pf_rd_m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=42843041&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

Oh okay it's a onsie! I was seriously picturing a baby in a little sweater vest! :haha:

Aren't they cuute?! Want to take the plunge and buy but going to stick to window shopping for now :)

I bought my first Winnie the pooh baby grow on Friday, couldn't resist and I thought maybe it'll bring me some luck !

Hubby doesn't know though , I think he'd think I'm crazy !

Lots and lots of baby dust to you all

:dust:

Hope we all get our BFP soon, we sure do deserve it !! :hugs:

xx

I just couldn't resist this thread. :shy: I haven't bought anything yet, but I have my eye on a few things. I may actually just get one thing because I will be so upset if they no longer have it when we are expecting (been eyeing that thing for 3 months). There are a couple things that we'll be gifted from my sister who has a 3 yr old and is done with having children so I'll be able to "inherit" a few things. :thumbup:

I'm guilty of buying more baby things this afternoon , I bought 2 avent dummies and some mittens, sooo cute ! Everytime I look at the dummies I get tingly and excited !!

Oh I just want my BFP so I can buy everything xx

That's what I'm trying to wait on too. I may eventually cave in though. :dohh:

I've decided to start a baby box and build it up of blankets, soft toys, neutral baby clothes, dummies, bids, socks etc etc just little things that keep my hopes & spirits up !! I used to think maybe it'll be bad luck but I'm looking at it as good luck.

As much as hubby is amazing I don't think he'd understand :(

x

I hear ya on that. But that's such a great idea - I think the trunk of my car would work well for that. :rofl:

:laugh2: I've hid mine in the guest bedroom bedside table for now ... best make sure I remember before we have guests :wacko:

Let me know if you give in :flower: x

LOL ^^^^^
That is something I would do, I know my DH would not be happy. MissyMoo88 you are making me want to go buy something!!!!

Guest room? :haha: I think DH would think I'm nuts, but at the same time he would understand (every weekend we go to some store and I drag him down all the baby aisles). :haha:

It probably won't be long until I cave. At least right now, I don't have the extra money since all of my yearly bills are due along with books for the new quarter. All my extra money has to go to that. :haha:

I loved it today ! I was getting to know the prices over here too. I made sure I only spent $20 today, I figure if I spend $20 a were I'll have a nice little collection for when I get my BFP ... and hubby won't miss $20 out the bank account lol.

I was worried that this was quite sad to buy things for a baby when you're not even expecting but I feel at ease now I know other ladies do too x

I've been talking myself into going ahead and buying stuff since I'll end up spending the same amount in the long run, but it won't be as much all at once. I can give up eating out as much to do it, plus, like you said, we'll have a nice little collection when we are expecting. :) And this makes me feel more inclined to go out buy some things. :haha:

If you want to buy do it i feel better for buying it feel like its really going to happen now I think we should put photo of our buys up ?

I picked up some babygrows and things today and very nearly bought them but managed to stop myself! Dont think I'll be able to stop the minute I get my BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->