my first baby buy :)

:thumbup: love the idea of a baby box hmmm havent got anything suitable if anyones sees something that would be good could you let me know thanx x

I like the idea of posting pics!

You could use a chest/trunk or toy box of some sort.

i have brought loads!! lol me and my OH love buying stuff, weve stopped for a while now tho no more untill :BFP: its all boxed up in the loft. i think why not were going to have a baby one day so we mite aswell be prepared. there all in piles of vests baby grows ect and in sizes i have also wrote list's of what we have and what else we need :) there was a thread called i caved in, on here that had pic's of every1's baby bits xx

p.s the last pic is to show there isint millions of bits it all fits in a small ish box :haha:

Attachments

• SDC10858.jpg
    SDC10858.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 69
  • SDC10859.jpg
    SDC10859.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 69
  • SDC11683.jpg
    SDC11683.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 79
  • SDC11705.jpg
    SDC11705.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 77
  • SDC11714.jpg
    SDC11714.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 66
could you send me a link to that thread plz kelsey oooh im goin be on lookout for a box now 2 think the pics is great idea if i do say so myself :p x

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/478828-caved-18.html thats it hun xx

Do you know if you can or how to upload photos from the iphone4 ? x

no idea hun, pretty sure u should be able to tho xx

Do you know if you can or how to upload photos from the iphone4 ? x

Someone else asked this because she doesn't have internet, and she was able to upload them directly to photobucket and then attach to her posts. :)

You have a nice little collection started Kelsey. :)

Can't wait to start on mine. I do have a sleep and play that my sister kept here for when I babysat her son, but he doesn't use it anymore (he's 3). She gifted it to me. :) I do have a couple things I bought to place around the house to surprise DH when we get our BFP though. I'll post those pics later.

i won some lovley sleepsuits on ebay four for 99p and then i hadnt set my pall pall up propley so tried to do it but i didnt understand where it said you have to set a limit of so much so i clicked any button then i panicked incase that was how much they take out a year so i cancelled my card who ever said paypalll is easy is a big fibber :p x

I spoke to hubby today and asked him what he thought of starting a baby box, he was dead against the idea, said it's strange to buy for a baby when we're not even pregnant and he said he'd worry I'd look at the things and get upset. I told him it'd make me feel the opposite, keep my hopes up. Needless to say I never told him about my 3 little purchases already made !

x

could you make like a secret box? my bf knows i buy stuff and he got excited to when we was shopping it def helps me i really want to buy some more now lol x

Ye I plan on making one. He said I can buy things but he's not coming shopping to buy them with me now. I'll buy minimum so we can shop together once we get our BFP :)

What about George hun? I'm gutted I can't go to George, to be honest baby vests here are expensive and not very nice !!! I think I'll be getting family to send and ordering from next lol !!

xx

George asda's there great i got all this from there. baby grows vests booties freece blankt bibs. and an outfit, i have brought loads ii no lol but no more untill :BFP: buying all this tho has made ttc so mush better for me not stressed or upset any more just excited. :dust:

Attachments

• SDC10855.jpg
    SDC10855.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 37
  • SDC11590.jpg
    SDC11590.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 39
  • SDC10857.jpg
    SDC10857.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 32
  • SDC11674.jpg
    SDC11674.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 34
  • SDC10856.jpg
    SDC10856.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 30
im on geroge now i want the madw with love set :) and a winnie pooh thing so cute and on sale theres an asda not far from me actully hmmmm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->