My first CLOMID cycle... I want buddies!

Aaaaaahhhh!

EWCM and 2 positive OPKs today - CD 10 - is this too early?!

Excited either way! :happydance: :wohoo:

8/9 dpo here and getting very frustrated!!!!!!!! I really am tryn to not think about it all so much but I just can't control myself!! I have been feeling sme things that I wouldn't normally feel BUT I am totally putting that down to the clomid!! I don't want to expect a bfp next week but I also don't want to be too negative either!! We all need a bit of a PMA!!

Had my bloods done yesterday, doc says results will be back Monday or Tuesday!! Af I think is due Wednesday as had a positive opk on cd13, and always 15 days later is af!! We bd 3 -O, 1-O and O, is that good?! Wish we had of done day after but we were tired!!

Also, my opks, I used CB digi, smiley 4pm cd13 and then at 9pm cd13 but cd14 fmu was negative! When I ejected the stick from the smileys the lines were not as dark as I have seen before, does this matter even though it was :)

How do u girls get thought the tww??

Tarabay - the TWW was killer for me. I am taking a break this cycle because my pharmacy couldn't get my Clomid to me on time... but it is a very welcome break. Last cycle was just awful on my emotions - Fingers crossed for you dear!

Ladies!!!! I got a :bfp: at 9 DPO!! I haven't used clomid this cycle just fertility blend! I highly highly suggest that if you take a break from clomid that you give this a whirl for a month! It's worth it!!! Oh gosh I'm soooo excited!! Good luck to everyone! Baby dust!

Can you see it or am I just crazy?

Attachments

• 2 pink lines.jpg
    2 pink lines.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 23
On the 1st I plan on taking a digi just so I can see the word PREGNANT!! The line is there I promise but my phone can't focus that well! I can't wait to see your BFP!!

Here's a better attachment.

9 DPO on top
10 DPO Fmu on bottom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
Congrats ophelia!!! :))

Another question for you ladies......... Tonight I noticed small white spots on my labia (inside) maybe about 4 of them, also what looks like scales or small blisters! It is not sore at all, nor itchy or basically giving me any bother!! I wondered was this a yeast infection or maybe just a side effect of lack of lubrication during dtd the other day??

Help!!!!

Ophelia - CONGRATS!! Where on earth can I get this fertility blend business? I am already started on my current cycle... do you think I can get it in stores somewhere?

Solus - Thanks! I got it at GNC but they have it on amazon and direct from the supplier. It's daily wellness fertility blend. There's also fertilaid but I read better reviews on the fertility blend. Where are you on your cycle? I'll still keep checking on this thread. I want my Clomid buddies to get a :bfp: as soon as possible!

Ladies!!!! I got a :bfp: at 9 DPO!! I haven't used clomid this cycle just fertility blend! I highly highly suggest that if you take a break from clomid that you give this a whirl for a month! It's worth it!!! Oh gosh I'm soooo excited!! Good luck to everyone! Baby dust!
Congratulations! Great news!

Hello ladies and congrats Ophelia on the two pink lines!
I wanted to join in with you ladies . I am on clomid and metformin. Right now I am on cd 22 of my cycle attempt. On my first try I did 50 mg clomid and 500 mg metformin on my cd 21 blood tests my progestrone level was 6.32 so for cycle 2 dr up me to 100 mg clomid and 1000 mg metformin and yesterday my cd 21 progestrone level was 11.73. Dr said anything over 10 was good . The difference between this month and last was fertile cm and pain in my side . I am very hopeful that we did good this month but either way I am very pleased with 11.73. My progestrone with out meds is 0.45 so this is a big deal . I did have an ectopic pregnancy on my right side two years ago. So a little worried about the pains I feel on that side but fingers crossed ! Thanks for reading and baby dust to us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->