My first day past ovulation! join me!

hi can i join in I might be 4dpo today.. as per ff.. its usual for me to have heart burn, i got it..now also.. but sensitive nipps is my first positive sign at 3 dpo.. may be clomid effect..

of course you can! that sounds good, funny how we're all symptom spotting lol x

Talk about symptom spotting! The heartburn is receeding but left with a feeling like I can't swallow properly. Very uncomfortable.

My husband is convinced I'm just stressed but still hoping it's a symptom.

Can't help but symptom spot, even if I tell myself not too!

Holy emotions batman... I was a wreck yesterday. Now given, I was fighting with the bank over the re-fi of our house, and I had a shitty day at work... but I seriously went home and cried like a baby. That is soooo not normal for me! I finally dragged myself out of the house to the gym and that finally made me feel better.

Boobs are full, and they almost hurt, but not really - and they usually do by now (weird)... really twingy and crampy too, which lasts pretty much all day. I've been super tired too. My gas has subsided for the most part, which I'm sure everyone is thankful for, hahaha. Temps remain high too, so I'm hopeful!!!!

Thanks! I was so mad when I couldnt find my thermometer. Then dh found it.dd probably hid it. Befor ov it was steady at 97.6 then after it was 98.34 98.04 and now 98.17. Fxi hope we allget bfp that would be amazing

Temps look good!! Woohoo!!

How is everyone today? are we all still symptom spotting?! Im trying not to but i cant help it lol... i am now four days past ovulation and ive had major heartburn since ovulation day, (TMI) i had diorreah last night and the day before but im not sure if that counts as a symptom and im feeling small contraction like feelings on my left side so im hoping that little egg is on its way to implant! anyone else got any symptoms to share? i got bored yesterday and took a pregnancy test which of course was negative but i thought i'd try it anyway :) x

I have to admit... I took one too yesterday! It's like they talk to me through the closet wall :)

Can't help but symptom spot, even if I tell myself not too!

Holy emotions batman... I was a wreck yesterday. Now given, I was fighting with the bank over the re-fi of our house, and I had a shitty day at work... but I seriously went home and cried like a baby. That is soooo not normal for me! I finally dragged myself out of the house to the gym and that finally made me feel better.

Boobs are full, and they almost hurt, but not really - and they usually do by now (weird)... really twingy and crampy too, which lasts pretty much all day. I've been super tired too. My gas has subsided for the most part, which I'm sure everyone is thankful for, hahaha. Temps remain high too, so I'm hopeful!!!!

My thoughts exactly. I was like no gas, whew thats good for everyone else. Lollol
I had itchy nipples after my shower last night

u know heartburn.. i feel on n off but in all my cycles..... why.. these ... symptoms... cannt... be... sure... of.... BFP... If.... they ..... comes....

How is everyone today? are we all still symptom spotting?! Im trying not to but i cant help it lol... i am now four days past ovulation and ive had major heartburn since ovulation day, (TMI) i had diorreah last night and the day before but im not sure if that counts as a symptom and im feeling small contraction like feelings on my left side so im hoping that little egg is on its way to implant! anyone else got any symptoms to share? i got bored yesterday and took a pregnancy test which of course was negative but i thought i'd try it anyway :) x

I have to admit... I took one too yesterday! It's like they talk to me through the closet wall :)

to avoid this:growlmad:.. I dont know where they r.... its in my hubby's cave... hidden... or else i would had done the same myself..:haha:

to avoid this:growlmad:.. I dont know where they r.... its in my hubby's cave... hidden... or else i would had done the same myself..:haha:

What a great idea! My DH just makes fun of me :)

He'll say... "Did you pee on a stick today? I did, outside, and nothing happened!"

im feeling quite positive! i expect i am only 1 or 2dpo, but having hot flashes, slight dizzy spells, lots of cm and slighlty nauseous. i distinctly remember the hot flashes with my previous pregnancies. and just read this - https://www.ovulationsymptoms123.com/post-ovulation-symptoms/

Can I join you please? Im 3DPO Im feeling pretty fab except I keep having dizzy spells. Very odd xx

im feeling quite positive! i expect i am only 1 or 2dpo, but having hot flashes, slight dizzy spells, lots of cm and slighlty nauseous. i distinctly remember the hot flashes with my previous pregnancies. and just read this - https://www.ovulationsymptoms123.com/post-ovulation-symptoms/

But why.would I be reading this feeling my bbs? Smh Yep im preggo! Speaking it.into existance. And I had a badddd toothache yesterday! Had bad toothaches during dd pregnancy amd it stopped once I gave birth.lol

Gotta love symptom spotting.but.lets all make a promisr that no matter.the outcome we will remember that symptom spotting made tww easier to go through and we have to find a.was to get through.all possible outcomes. If im.not preggo I have to wait 4 months before I can try again. :(

me to thought that web site was well worth a look and so it was thanks i also will be checking it regularx

man i think i am just adding symptoms on too but been food shopping tonight and it was like i hadnt been fed for a week, i wanted everything. bought far too much shit lol munchies :)

not sure if you ladies have seen already, but clearblue are doing a study, they will send u a free preg tet with conception indicator, plus another free test. u just have to complete a form and return the completed test to them - https://www.clearblue.com/uk/index.php

I can add heartburn to my day... and a TON of it. I almost couldn't eat lunch because it's so bad :( Yuck!

man i think i am just adding symptoms on too but been food shopping tonight and it was like i hadnt been fed for a week, i wanted everything. bought far too much shit lol munchies :)

haha, same here! we went a walk to tesco for CAT FOOD and came back with £75 worth of crap! :/

Horrible lower back ache..too hungry..heavy feeling uterus area.gng crazy.mild cramps and pulling pain left side whole ab area so how s it gng for u guys

my sensitive nips have gone.. just on n of discomfort in lower abs, slight painfull calf muscles..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->