My first day past ovulation! join me!

kimberleyrobx this is only our second. I fully understand. :hugs:

Thx keeping my fingers crossed sis.
Too much of tension inside my mind.
Still all cramps not able to sit here at work..non stop backpain too.
Praying god to make us all bfp!:baby:

have a little doubt : how soon can we test? ( little impatient though)

i have no idea when to test, apparently some women can see a very faint line around 10dpo and others cant, i'm just going to wait two weeks but knowing me i'll start testing next week lol! x

I would like to wait two weeks too, but I pretty much know that I'll get the best of myself! At least I'm self aware, haha!

I think we o'd on the.same day. Now 3 dpo all I got is sore boobs

4dpo... lots of gas (isn't that wonderful for all around me, lol), heartburn last night, a craving for a big, fat hamburger last night, headachy/crampy and boobs that are starting to get sore. Hmphf... gonna be a long TWW.

hi girls its ov day here i think!! @Kimberlyrob, when was your lo born? i have a 9 month old too and now on first month trying x

Yessssss this gas is.something else and this is exactly how I was when o.was preggo the first time and I didnt know why I was so gasssy

I feel so bad sitting.here with my coworker just gassy as ever. Oh and I was slp at 8:30 last night

I am 2dpo and got gurgling in my stomach and sudden wave of nausea today.

hi girls its ov day here i think!! @Kimberlyrob, when was your lo born? i have a 9 month old too and now on first month trying x

my due date was august 15th 2011 but i was six days late, i went into labour saturday morning 04:00am and had emily by emergency c-section sunday morning at 04:13a... august 21st :) x

ive had on/off cramping since ovulation day three days ago and i was sleepy earlier and slept for almost 3 hours:/! had major heartburn since ovulating and had a migraine the night after ovulation:/ x

Having cramps and lower back.gassy and very tired.
Very tensed

so im 3dpo well thats what i think but gonna bd just in case for the nxt 4 days but syptoms
well im not a very good eater but having the feeling that im hungry all the time little bit back ache not really noticible yesterday lastnight and now i have heartburn but then i am eating big mac,s with lots of black pepper the curry sauce frm mc d,s and hellmans mayonaise got quite sicky when hanging out the washing once i was sick i felt fine
so thats me for another day xx

How is everyone today? are we all still symptom spotting?! Im trying not to but i cant help it lol... i am now four days past ovulation and ive had major heartburn since ovulation day, (TMI) i had diorreah last night and the day before but im not sure if that counts as a symptom and im feeling small contraction like feelings on my left side so im hoping that little egg is on its way to implant! anyone else got any symptoms to share? i got bored yesterday and took a pregnancy test which of course was negative but i thought i'd try it anyway :) x

How is everyone today? are we all still symptom spotting?! Im trying not to but i cant help it lol... i am now four days past ovulation and ive had major heartburn since ovulation day, (TMI) i had diorreah last night and the day before but im not sure if that counts as a symptom and im feeling small contraction like feelings on my left side so im hoping that little egg is on its way to implant! anyone else got any symptoms to share? i got bored yesterday and took a pregnancy test which of course was negative but i thought i'd try it anyway :) x

Lower back cramps just started. 4 dpo temp still slightly elevated.

Lower back cramps just started. 4 dpo temp still slightly elevated.

oh that sounds promising! im not charting my temps, i am also 4dpo! x

Thanks! I was so mad when I couldnt find my thermometer. Then dh found it.dd probably hid it. Befor ov it was steady at 97.6 then after it was 98.34 98.04 and now 98.17. Fxi hope we allget bfp that would be amazing

hi can i join in I might be 4dpo today.. as per ff.. its usual for me to have heart burn, i got it..now also.. but sensitive nipps is my first positive sign at 3 dpo.. may be clomid effect..

hi can i join in I might be 4dpo today.. as per ff.. its usual for me to have heart burn, i got it..now also.. but sensitive nipps is my first positive sign at 3 dpo.. may be clomid effect..

of course you can! that sounds good, funny how we're all symptom spotting lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->