• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My First IVF cycle, Trigger shot or BFP?Fridays HCG blood results pg.21

Your tests are looking fab than ever!! Lines r just getting darker and beautiful :dance:
Ps I say twins as well :cloud9:

Wow those lines are stunning! So dark! Can't wait for your next lot of results! Xx

Have you had your results yet Hun loving the lines xx

My HCG blood beta results from this morning are 365!!!:happydance: The nurse told me those numbers were healthy and normal for where I am in my pregnancy.

I am wondering if maybe it is just one baby now because I thought it would be higher if it was more than one at this point, but I am not totally sure though.:shrug:

My fertility office wants me to get an ultrasound next week some time and they wanted me to come into the office there but I am 6 hours away so I need to find a local OB dr close to home and start seeing someone soon. My fertility office can just write me a request and I could just go get scanned any place that would do it if I need to but I prefer to find an OB DR sooner than later if possible. I have a few referrals of a couple of names of DR's and I want to research them this weekend and pick someone in network with my health insurance. So it looks like I will be getting an early scan. I think it is good and bad to be scanned real early in a way, good because hopefully I can find out how many babies I am carrying, bad because I know if it is too early the DR can't always see much and than this can cause stress not knowing what is going on in there... :wacko::wacko: But hopefully keeping the PMA up the scan will give me piece of mind and show me that everything is okay in there and show how many embryos implanted. :thumbup:

That's good that your numbers are on track :)

Sounds a good idea to find a doc now and start with them from day one rather than footing around, you can build a relationship with them that way :) at least your prepared that if they see baby or babies but no hb's yet you know its most likely due to the scan being early. Just make sure you know what they can see and that the docs happy with the scan :) xx

Congrats!! Seeing those numbers I am nervous about my pregnancy lol, at 4 wks my hcg beta level was 1468 and two days later was 3165. I had a ultrasound at 6 wks and it looked like just 1 but maybe there is another one hiding in there haha. Twins run in my family too...Now I can't wait for my next ultrasound haha :) can't wait to see your ultrasound!! :) :)

Girls,

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the kind words, support and encouragement throughout my cycle. :hugs::flower:

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/DSev101/Shouts/Thank-Yous/thankyou-1.gif

If anyone wants to continue to follow me on my journey than you can follow me on my journal. :thumbup: I probably won't be updating this thread much more because I think the testing is done and I can say for sure I am pregnant now. LOL...:haha:

Here is a link to my journal. I hope you girls will continue to follow me. :thumbup::winkwink:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/l...yo-pictures-p-111-hcg-beta-results-134-a.html

I can't wait to see your ultrasound! Congrats again mommy!

I can't wait to see your ultrasound! Congrats again mommy!

Thanks hun!! :flower: I probably will be doing my first ultrasound around 5 weeks and hopefully I will be able to see how many embryos stuck!! :winkwink: Hopefully they will give me a picture so I can post it, although I will be posting it to my journal, so if you want to follow me on my journal than my link is in my signature. :winkwink: I hope you are having a great weekend!!:thumbup:

Congrats!! Seeing those numbers I am nervous about my pregnancy lol, at 4 wks my hcg beta level was 1468 and two days later was 3165. I had a ultrasound at 6 wks and it looked like just 1 but maybe there is another one hiding in there haha. Twins run in my family too...Now I can't wait for my next ultrasound haha :) can't wait to see your ultrasound!! :) :)

Wow that was high!! Were you maybe further along in your pregnancy than you first thought you were and that was why your numbers were higher? I know that women can have quite a range with HCG in pregnancy though. Good luck for your next ultrasound!!! :winkwink: H&H 9 months to you!! :flower: I will probably be able to get a scan when I am 5 weeks along, and I can't wait to find out how many embryos there are!! :thumbup: I will be doing updates in my journal and will post a picture of the ultrasound in there. The link to my journal is in my signature if you want to follow me. I hope you have a great weekend!! :thumbup:

I see by your siggy its TWINS! :D Congratulations xxxx

I see by your siggy its TWINS! :D Congratulations xxxx

Thanks hun!!! :flower:

If you want to see my first ultrasound pic or see my latest updates than you can click on my journal link in my signature!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->