• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My First IVF cycle, Trigger shot or BFP?Fridays HCG blood results pg.21

that sucks!! :grr: I'm sorry you have to wait another day, this must be driving you mad!!

OMG I am so excited for you!!! You deserve this so much hunni. I can NOT wait for 8 am tomorrow. you better update us lady lol

Ok, so since i couldn't get my HCG blood numbers I decided to pee on a stick... My afternoon HPT's with afternoon pee and OPK at the bottom.... LOL....:blush::haha: I think my lines are looking darker so i am confident my HCG bloods will come back good tomorrow morning. :thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC09722.jpg

lines look wonderful :)

how did you like those top test? with the blue handle vs the wondfo pink handle one? I have some of them coming and have some of the wondfo tests! Which showed line better/first?

ps i'm going to make a prediction your numbers are going to be around.... 289! <-- i have no idea, but seems like a good number?

lines look wonderful :)

how did you like those top test? with the blue handle vs the wondfo pink handle one? I have some of them coming and have some of the wondfo tests! Which showed line better/first?

The blue Ic is the 10 miu sensitive ones and the lines didn't get as dark as fast as the pink handled IC's did. Surprisingly even though they are supposidly more sensitive. They aren't terrible but they stayed really faint when the pink handled one was already showing very well, so I think the pink handled Wondfos are the best for testing early.

I even got darker lines earlier than the FRER on the pink handled Wondfo's as well. They are better than FRER in my opnion also.

ps i'm going to make a prediction your numbers are going to be around.... 289! <-- i have no idea, but seems like a good number?

Good guess!:winkwink: I actually am guessing 300, and my DH thinks 315. My sister guessed 700 something. It will be interesting to see the results. Than the next thingwill be to find out how many babies I am carrying in there. :haha:

I am with you wannabe, over 300 for sure! And def twins at least!

So excited for you!

I'm going to guess your numbers will be around 425. :flower:

hmmm... i'm guessing 2 in there! idk though.. i'm kinda thinking 3 too!

Been stalking, those tests look great!! Sure your HCG will be high and I recon twins as well :)

Ohhh... I think in the 300's!! :) can't wait to hear!

Well girls, My 1st HCG bloods betas at 4 weeks yesterday was 203!!! :happydance::happydance:

So I am really happy with those results because that means I have a strong and healthy pregnancy so far. My next beta will be this coming Friday. :thumbup: With that number I can't tell yet if it is a single baby or multiples yet unfortunatly so we will have to wait to try to figure out how many babies it is still. LOL....:haha::blush:

Yay!!!:wohoo::dance: I' m so happy for you wannabe, I hope you have a H+H 9 months!

Well girls, My 1st HCG bloods betas at 4 weeks yesterday was 203!!! :happydance::happydance:

So I am really happy with those results because that means I have a strong and healthy pregnancy so far. My next beta will be this coming Friday. :thumbup: With that number I can't tell yet if it is a single baby or multiples yet unfortunatly so we will have to wait to try to figure out how many babies it is still. LOL....:haha::blush:

My HCG at 4 weeks was 90 with one baby..i think more than one stuck!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"