• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My First IVF cycle, Trigger shot or BFP?Fridays HCG blood results pg.21

omg wannabe it's IVF time already?!! Your ics definitely look darker today!!! I am crossing everything that we have at least one sticky bean in there (2 or 3 would be pretty awesome though!)!!!!!

Absolutely 100% darker than yesterdays :) xx

No two ways about it those lines are darker!

So cool to see them at the embryo stage :) xx

Lines are darker!! Yay!! Can't wait to see them progress!!

Thanks for looking at my HPT's girls and for cheering me on. :flower: You ladies are the best!!:hugs:

(All of the tests are dried now of course.) The top 3 IC's are from yesterday and are labeled 10 days past trigger and the 2 bottom IC's are from this morning at 11 DPT... I can definatly see a difference and it has gotten darker!!:thumbup: This is a really great sign I think!!:happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/10vrs11DPT.jpg

yayayayayayayayyayayyyyy!

:test: again :)

LOL...:haha: I am going to try to wait until tomorrow morning with FMU to test if I can hold back that long. LOL...:haha::blush: I will update the thread though if I do test sooner than that!! :winkwink:

you have so much more self control than me :) i'd be testing everytime i went pee!

Been a silent stalker but just want to post that those ic are for sure darker today! :happydance: I'll be stalking the progression! :flower:

omg they are def darker, def a BFP and thinking there may be more than one in there!!! I got darker lines at night believe it or not and I had lines from 5dp5dt so TEST TEST TEST. He he he . xxx

Definitely darker!!! Yay!!! :happydance:

How do I keep missing these threads :(

Hooray hun!

Test! Test! Test! Test!

Thanks again for all of the good luck wishes and support ladies!!!! :flower: I will update once I retest which should be tomorrow morning with FMU!! :winkwink:

https://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/blue-nightingale/Thank%20you%20gifs/thanks-37.gif

I think you should retest with PM urine (HEHE) :)

I think you should retest with PM urine (HEHE) :)

LOL.... You are a bad influence on me.:haha::blush:.. Let me think about it and I might..:winkwink: I need to look at my testing supply though. Although I have 100 of the pink handled IC's coming in the mail, so once I get those I will go bananas testing I am sure... LOL...:wacko:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/hptwarning.jpg

Love the pic!! HAHA!! I want to test too even though my last beta was over 2000!! HAHA! But I am stepping away from pee sticks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->