• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My First IVF cycle, Trigger shot or BFP?Fridays HCG blood results pg.21

Way darker and yes what they said! More progression pics please!

AND HUGE HUGE HUGE congrats! so excited for you

Girls, Thank you for all of the Congrats!!!!! :flower: You ladies are all so wonderful!!:hugs:

https://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/blue-nightingale/Christmas%20gifs/thank_you_01.gif

I am probably going to keep testing until my HCG blood work this Wednesday morning gets done. I am hoping and praying that one or all 3 of the embryos are sticky and that my HPT's continue to get darker. Wish me luck!! :thumbup:

OMG!! I did a FRER this morning with FMU and I got a beautifu dark pink second line!!!:happydance::happydance: I tried a FRER at 11 days past trigger and the second ine was so faint you could baerly see it, so this morning when I did the FRER and that nice dark pink line came up I literally cried tears of joy because there was no more disputing it now, it felt official!! I am pregnant!!!! :happydance::happydance:

(no need to tweak any of my tests today, nice dark lines easy to see!!!:happydance:)

My Frer from this morning FMU.. 13 days past trigger shot and 6 days past transfer (3 embryos on a 5 day transfer)....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/FRER12-02.jpg

IC this morning with FMU!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/IC13darkPT.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/IC13daysPT.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Huge huge congrats!!!! Nice line!!!!! Yay!!!!

Do you know this actually brings a tear to my eye, I have silently followed you on these boards for as long as I have been here and I've always always wanted you to get here so much!! You're finally here, you're totally up the duff!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cry: :cloud9:

Just wonderful news :) Huge Congrats to you and daddy to be :hugs: xxx

Do you know this actually brings a tear to my eye, I have silently followed you on these boards for as long as I have been here and I've always always wanted you to get here so much!! You're finally here, you're totally up the duff!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cry: :cloud9:

Awww, thanks hun... That is super sweet of you!!! :hugs::hugs: I remember seeing you on the boards as well for quite some time now!!! Congrats on your pregnancy as well!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!:flower: I am super excited for you too!! :happydance:

Awww, thanks hun... That is super sweet of you!!! :hugs::hugs: I remember seeing you on the boards as well for quite some time now!!! Congrats on your pregnancy as well!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!:flower: I am super excited for you too!! :happydance:

:) :hugs: :friends: :kiss: thanks hun :flow:

so..... now for how many are in there!?!?! :yipee: soooo exciting!!

Fantastic lines! Congratulations! Can't wait to see how many have stuck :) xx

Officially Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see how many babies are in there!

Awww congrats, I have also seen you on the boards, so happy its your turn. If all 3 have stuck ( fx ) you wont have time for the boards soon. Fab BFP xxx

OMG congratulations!! That is fantastic news!!.

How many did you have transferd?? :D

OMG congratulations!! That is fantastic news!!.

How many did you have transferd?? :D

Thank you so much hun!! :flower: I had 3 embryos transfered and they were 5 day embryos!! I have 3 left over that are now frozen as well. :thumbup:

Good luck with your upcoming IVF cycle. I see in your siggy you are going to be doing a cycle in the future!! :dust::dust:

:wohoo::wohoo: Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! woop woop woop Congratulations missy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->