• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My first month of OPK... surge coming??

Congrats Raelynn! Your ticker says you are day 24 of a 50 day cycle... does that mean you O'd sooner than you expected this month?

Could be. I'm still waiting to test again today to be sure but my cycles have been bouncing around a bit lately, anywhere from 32-60 days so I'm hoping this month will be shorter.

Hi girls! :hi: Still no pos OPK yet, they are still pretty light. :growlmad: Rae - so excited for you!!

I'm out :( AF came today.
I think next month I will try some babyhopes OPK's along with the clearblue digi OPK's, and i will do it twice a day starting from CD9-CD18. Hopefully that will catch it!
Maybe 2:00pm and 8:00pm? I dont get home from work until 4:30... so i might have to be sneaky and do it at work... LOL...

Hi again!! So sorry AF got you! :hugs: I'm currently 5 DPO and already dying to test!

Were you doing only the digital OPKs?? I was using the cheapies and digitals, and I have to admit I'm totally converted to the cheapies. I was testing in the afternoon (4ish) and night (9ish). One day my afternoon test was light like all the rest, the night one was much darker than any others had been, and the next mornings was def positive. So I like how I was able to see that it was coming.

Good luck and :dust: for this cycle!!

the box says "compare to Answer" and i use answer and it says NOT to use fmu. best time is around 5. recently bought dollar general brand and they work great. and still says not to use fmu.

Karahbear- good point!! I'm not going to use those anymore!

Lisa- next month I'm going to use Internet cheapies and then both cheapies and digis around the time the IC's get darker. So when you saw yours start to get darker did you add a 3rd test time in the following morning?

Karahbear- good point!! I'm not going to use those anymore!

Lisa- next month I'm going to use Internet cheapies and then both cheapies and digis around the time the IC's get darker. So when you saw yours start to get darker did you add a 3rd test time in the following morning?

Yup! I wasn't doing them in the morning, since I read that your LH builds up during the day. But once I got the almost positive Thurs night, I tested Fri morning and it was def positive. It was so exciting to see those lines! Hehe.

Are you using the target brand Up & Up Ovulation tests. These are mine for the past 4 days. I havn't started my period tho. since Jan. 30th after I had my daughter.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
Are you using the target brand Up & Up Ovulation tests. These are mine for the past 4 days. I havn't started my period tho. since Jan. 30th after I had my daughter.

I'm using Wondfo, got them off Amazon. I have no experience with the Target ones, though they look similar to mine. Your test line looks consistently dark, but not positive yet. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->