My First Response Ovulation Test

sorry to hear that Alaina. How are you doing otherwise?

Hi sunflower how are you doing? Any news on your ttc status? I hope all is well with you.

I'm doing good sunflower. I have an appointment on Saturday morning so looking forward for that

It's so quiet in here! I can't wait for your baby to arrive Forrest!

Me too kitta. I'm so excited. I've gotten everything ready for her. I washed all her clothes and bedding. I'll make the crib closer to delivery.

Tessa is great! She is almost 6 months old' I swear she said mumma last night ;-) her favorite thing is bouncing!!!
We have to go to the allergy centre today for some testing. She keeps getting rashes and hives, hopefully they can find out what's causing them.

Hi girls!!!! I've been vacationing in Hawaii and brazil this whole time. A lot action in the bedroom too lol. I'm not giving up on having a baby. How is everyone? I have some hope this month cause last week I had a dream I was Prego and now it 6 days after I had sex and I have brown spotting...kind of a little more but that's all and some nausea

Kitta I hope everything is well with Tessa. I'm so afraid of my baby getting any bug bite or itching etc that I paid for my apartment to be sprayed for all including bedbugs lol the guy will come Thursday to do the 2nd spray. After that then I'll clean everything again and finally finish my last bitof preparation for baby.

Hi alaina, I'm so happy for you. I like your strong will:)
Never give up! I hope everything works out for you. Enjoy trying to get your bfp. It's the best part lol.

Hi everyone, hope all is well with you all. It's getting a bit cold here now. I can't wait for Christmas:)

Hi Forrest I'm getting all excited for Christmas too
I started shopping already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->