I got a pos digi test too here it is :)

Attachments

• IMAG0435.jpg
    IMAG0435.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0436.jpg
    IMAG0436.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
yes you ladies did jtink :) now this stress is over one more will start soon that af doesnt show up argh! hehe!

Tonite is so important to have sex and hubby is saying we
Will see :(

maybe instead of telling him that you need to have sex to make a baby, don't tell him ahead of time.
just be spontaneous and maybe put some cute heels and outfit on. surprise him.
i know DH hates it when we talk about fertile times, opk's and tests. men hate that stuff. it totally turns my DH off.

Glad you got your bd in:) I agree with jtink28 about not making it seem like "baby-making" sex, it freaks out my hubby too!

Hi abagail how are u I'm having such bad pain in my lower ovary
Area I feel like puking too :(

I'm having so much what seem's like fertile
Cm coming out when I wipe is this a good sign?
I hope so

It sounds like you're still getting ready to ovulate..once you get the positive opk it's still usually 12-36 hrs until you actually ovulate and the egg lives for up to 24 hrs after that. That's why you're supposed to keep bd'ing three days after the positive opk:)

lol..I know it's hard sometimes getting the men to cooperate with our plans:) This month I got my hubby to bd the day of my positive opk and the day after..I couldn't get a third day out of him either!

I will try don't think he will I'm having sharp pains in
My vagina don't know why

I'm not sure what that could be but you want to get it checked out if it continues or gets worse

Try to relax..it's so easy to symptom spot everything in the 2 week wait and it'll drive you crazy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->