My first TWW!

Hello all! I am in my TWW. Did an IUI 2 days ago, so I guess I am 2DPO. This is my second IUI. First time was negative... I Can't do anything during the TWW. So stressed out! Congrats for all of you that got the BFP. I have no symptoms so far, but I think is too early. Will keep this thread updated!

I can't test before 10DPO because the medication will be on my body until then.

Good luck to all of you!!!

Hello all! I am in my TWW. Did an IUI 2 days ago, so I guess I am 2DPO. This is my second IUI. First time was negative... I Can't do anything during the TWW. So stressed out! Congrats for all of you that got the BFP. I have no symptoms so far, but I think is too early. Will keep this thread updated!

Good luck!!

MiracleAngel, FX for you dear! :flower:

Finally got a couple hours of sleep last night.

Alicia, how did it go?!

Don't judge, I poas again today. Last one lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 20
Welcome Whiteandblack and MiracleAngel!! :)

Soooooo the pregnancy announcement went SO WELL!!!!!
I'll never forget his face! I've never been so happy in my life! :dance: I was so nervous I was shaking, then we were both so happy we both cried, hugged, kissed, kept repeating "I can't believe this is real!" His happy tears were so sweet :) This guy never cries. I could not ask for more!!

He wanted to start calling and announcing the news right away! haha. I told him I wanted to wait a bit though. I told him about my fears of miscarrying.
I guess just cuz I don't "feel" pregnant. I always thought it'd be a huge difference. I mean its a huge thing!

LiLi did you have symptoms all the way through? I'm 13DPO today, My AF is due in 2 days. I'm so nervous! I feel less symptoms these last couple days than I did the whole TWW! I'm not very bloated, bbs aren't very sore, not too fatigued even though I'm not drinking my usual coffee/tea, I feel normal! I usually get the same way before AF appears so I'm just nervous! I hope my hormones do their job and keep AF from coming!! :\ I feel like my TWW still isn't over. I got the BFP, but until I miss AF I still have a chance of chemical preg.

I have a lot of hope that everything's going to be ok. This all really is such a little miracle.

It feels so much better now that hubby knows and I have someone to share it with!! He told our baby goodnight last night :) <3 so sweet.

[-o&lt; praying for a healthy pregnancy

Aww, how awesome!!! I'm so happy for you. Don't worry, I felt the exact same way. I was sooo nervous that AF would show at any moment and even had cramps. She was due yesterday though and I'm still a little nervous, but if I make it through today without bleeding, I will officially consider myself "late". 1 day late doesn't seem significant yet lol. I have symptoms off and on. I will feel totally fine one minute, then the next I will feel exhausted, crampy, nauseated, bloated... Etc. don't worry. They will come and go for a while before you really "feel" pregnant. I feel preggo 1/2 the day and the other 1/2, I'm questioning it. I still can't believe it!

Your hormones will do their job. Try to relax and enjoy the excitement! :)

Good luck back girl! :)

Welcome whiteandblack and MiracleAngel!

So glad to hear such wonderful pregnancy updates, LiLi and Alicia! I am so excited for you both!

Tested this morning and a stark white BFN on an IC at 13dpo. I really hope that either AF shows up tomorrow or something shows up on a test before I go crazy!

Aww Alicia! That's adorable. I hope that's exactly how mine goes!

Oh my goodness... Yesterday was a rough day.

I work at a hospital and I'm not sure why (well, I know why, but I'll get into that later) but I had anxiety ALL DAY. 12 hour shift of anxiety. I kept feeling tightness in my chest because my heart was racing--mind you I've had ZERO caffeine for the last 3 days. My heart rate was in the 130s when I put myself on the heart monitor.

I guess I may or may not be freaking out a little. The thing is externally I keep a calm appearance, but internally I'm stressing out! :wacko:

I think having to keep the secret from people, people joking when I yawn throughout the day "Oooooh Alicia's pregnant!" cuz they know that we're "NTNP". But I don't want to tell anyone yet. I considered not even telling my own husband! Though I'm so glad I did!

I'm just so afraid of getting my hopes up for something that realistically still has a chance of not happening. I'm afraid of feeling like I disappointed people, let my husband down, failed in some way.

Then I'm freaking out because I'm freaking out and I'm afraid all this stress is going to hurt the baby and CAUSE me to miscarry! :wacko: A vicious cycle.

I told all of this to my hubby who's also in the medical field and he reassured me that none of this will hurt the baby and he talked to me a long time alleiviating my fears, let me know that everything will be ok and if God wants us to have a baby we will... if it's not our time this time around then we'll be ok. Disappointed, sad, yes... but ok.
Usually miscarriages in otherwise healthy women are simply due to a chromosomal problem with the baby to where they aren't strong enough to implant/sustain the pregnancy. So it's really a very natural thing. When that baby does stick it's a strong healthy baby.

So anyway... yesterday was a rough day. I feel a little better now that I told hubby everything, it's like I just needed to take some pressure off myself, make sure he wasn't completely getting his hopes up.
He's more of an optimist than me, he prefers to always look at the positive side of things... I'm learning to be more optimistic.

AF due tomorrow! So in about 3 days my hope for a sticky bean will be rising!

Sorry to vent all this out. Thanks for listening. I'm now going to do my best to keep myself distracted through the next 3 days!!

[-o&lt;

Alicia, I feel like you just wrote down word for word exactly how I have been feeling since we found out. It's totally normal to feel that way and not that I'm glad you're anxious, but it nice to hear someone else experiencing the same feelings as I am. Big hugs, girl. :hugs:

AF was due Monday for me so I'm feeling a bit more optimistic now that it's Wednesday. My cycles are like clockwork so it didn't quite feel real until I expected AF and he didn't show. I haven't missed a cycle in 9 years, so to have missed it is a total shock. My longest recorded cycle was 29 days, but they are most often 27, today is CD 30. I wish it was Monday already so I could get to the doctor!

At what point do most pregnancies end up having a higher success rate? Once you've missed a period, 8 weeks, 12 weeks?? How long do we have to wait to feel confident?

:hugs: Thank you LiLi, I'm so glad I have this online "support group" of sorts.

So I've been wondering the same thing. "When is it safe to get my hopes up?"

I've scoured countless articles and they all lead me to the same conclusion.
At 8 weeks (or when you get a heartbeat on doppler) your chances are decent for a sustained pregnancy
At 12 weeks your chances are even better!

I'll be hopeful at 8 weeks.
I'll be estatic past the 12 week mark.

I know we all want to hear that our chances are low earlier than that. It's so hard to wait! But I guess that's why there's the "first trimester rule" that many couples follow in keeping the pregnancy under wraps until after the 12 week mark.

I'm still debating it. I think I want at least until the 8 week mark before announcing anything.
I have my first doctors appointment at 7w+3d.
I think that'll be the determining factor for me.

That's about what I've decided as well. At 10-12 weeks we will announce. Our close friends and our parents know, but I almost wish we hadn't even told those people. My first apt is at 5 weeks... Not sure what all that appointment will involve, but I want to meet the doctor for sure. They gave me the option to wait until 8 weeks or come in at 5 and meet him and have an early scan just to confirm and estimate dates. I'm excited and nervous.

Today I'm having a lot of CM, mild pinching, and bloating. That's pretty much all I have to report right now.

**hugs** to both of you ladies, I obviously have no words of wisdom, but I'm just hoping everything continues to do well. Let me know if you migrate to another board or anything, I'd really love to keep in touch, even if I'm a month or 2 behind! (lets hope that's all it is!) I'm currently really despising my first AF in almost a decade, but at the same time it's nice to know that things are actually working. I'm looking forward to my next attempt :)

Yup, SadakoS, that's a great sign that things are working. You'll catch that egg soon! I would like to keep in touch as well.. We could just keep this thread going. :) This is my favorite thread! Lol

I don't "feel" pregnant today for some reason. I think the newness has worn off and bloated, exhausted, and crampy is my new normal... I don't know.

Alicia and LiLi, I too have no words of wisdom since I'm still just embarking on this crazy journey, but I just want to say how cool it was to read through this thread and see your Bfp's. It was really inspiring :)

So I'm going to continue to lurk and hopefully I'll be close behind you guys! I'm 8/9 DPO right now and have a doctors appointment on Friday to talk about my fibroid (just a second opinion...last doc I saw just felt really impersonal so I decided to find someone different). Quietly hoping that maybe we'll be surprised, who knows :)

Ooh, I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get a little surprise!! How fun would that be? :)

Whiteandblack, I've got my fingers crossed for you too! Keep us posted!

Its such an anxious/stressful wait! Then after the 2 week wait I now realize there is the 12Week wait!!

haha. ugh.

But it's the road we all take to get there!

Good luck to everyone starting the journey!

:dust:

Whiteandblack, I've got my fingers crossed for you too! Keep us posted!

Its such an anxious/stressful wait! Then after the 2 week wait I now realize there is the 12Week wait!!

haha. ugh.

But it's the road we all take to get there!

Good luck to everyone starting the journey!

:dust:

On the upside, at least by the time we know we are pregnant, the 12 week wait is really only 8 weeks! :D

Haha! So true!!!

AF is due tomorrow. No signs of her yet. FX!

I realize that right now the odds are against me more than at any other time! Getting past the evil AF witch is half the battle!

LiLi you made it! Your odds are getting better each and every day!

Keep our beans sticky!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->