My first TWW!

Hi ladies! So sorry, I've been gone all weekend getting things together for my classroom :)

Loving the news I'm coming back to, CONGRATS to you LiLi and Alicia on the BFPs!!!

I tested yesterday morning and this morning at 10dpo and 11dpo respectively, and got a BFN. I haven't had many symptoms other than the sore bbs and bloating. I had a minute or two of what I thought was heartburn (but I'm not supposed to get heartburn because of a surgery I had to fix my chronic severe acid reflux), so I'm not really sure about that. I feel pretty out this month. I am trying to wait till Wednesday when AF is due to test, but I love to POAS, so I may use my last Wondfo tomorrow morning then test with my last FRER on Wednesday.

It's always good to know there are other poas addicts lol. I'm not feeling anything either except extreme nausea after eating. Fx'd for you!!

It was definitely af, and I'm fine with that, really. My friend is visiting this weekend from Sheffield so I'm pretty pleased I can have a wine-fest with her - gotta look on the bright side! I'm going to start temping so I can be more sure about when I ovulated, and I've just amazon-ed some more OPKs for next time!

Good luck in your new class, Tori! xx

Great to hear from you, Tori. Don't fret about the BFNs. Alicia and I both got them before BFPs! Wait 2 more days and test again :)

SadakoS, sorry the witch got you. Next cycle! We need to keep in touch.

Well it's 2:00am and I can't sleep. I've been absolutely wiped during the day, but unable to sleep. I calculated wrong and AF is actually due today. Yesterday marked the sudden onset of several more symptoms so now I have:
- very sore bbs
- pronounced veins in my bbs and stomach
- bloating... Bad! Uncomfortable to button my pants. My mom said she got big quickly when she was pregnant and I may too because I'm so small. Uh oh! Lol
- gas. It's attractive :haha:
- exhaustion but unable to sleep
- sensitive nipples
- mild cramping off and on
- frequent urination
- increased appetite
- aversion to coffee and root beer (odd!)
- heightened sense of smell
- slight backache

I am shocked that I'm feeling all of that so soon. Praying with all my strength that AF stays away!

Wow, that's alot of symptoms! I had most of those two, including the veiny chest (one longggg vein going straight through both of my nipples) and I just thought for sure it was pregnancy related, but they are still there for some reason and no pregnancy. My fingers are crossed for a sticky one for you!!

Wow LiLi thats a lot of symptoms! I'm either having it easy or not very self-aware, haha.

I have
-sore feeling lower abdomen
-breasts a little sore but nothing bad
-nipples a little sensitive but nothing bad
-fatigue

And thats it!

I have a fear of this one not sticking. I decided to tell DH this weekend since that's when we celebrate his bday (his actual bday is next week but I'm doing a nice dinner/dessert this weekend since the whole kitchen will be packed up to move on his bday weekend)

That'll also give me time to make sure it sticks. I wonder when most mc's happen?? I know its first trimester but what part of it?

I didn't have any coffee/tea/caffeine at all yesterday cuz I'm really trying to take every precaution. That very well may be why I'm more fatigued than usual.
Taking prenatal vitamins. Trying to drink plenty of water. That's about it as far as my grand plan of making this little one stick!!
It still doesn't feel real.
Maybe if I had a bunch of symptoms it would but I feel like I just did a lot of crunches the night before and I'm sore and a little tired. ha.

Thanks Marquelle. Absolutely nothing else matters right now except having a healthy baby.

I have a doctor's appt on Monday morning, a week from today. I'm nervous and wish it were sooner, but they said they don't do bloods unless they have concerns. It will be an early ultrasound just to check what's going on in there and if he has concerns, he'll order bloods.

Alicia, I didn't have a bunch of symptoms until 13 DPO and even now, they're not all noticeable at once. This morning I feel more or less normal. I will feel better once I get through today and tomorrow with no period.

Found an article by the American Pregnancy Org. that said:

"Chemical pregnancies may account for 50-75% of all miscarriages. This occurs when a pregnancy is lost shortly after implantation, resulting in bleeding that occurs around the time of her expected period."

So it sounds like most miscarriages are very early on

"For women in their childbearing years, the chances of having a miscarriage can range from 10-25%, and in most healthy women the average is about a 15-20% chance."

Those stats are higher than I thought they would be! 15-20% of all pregnant women will miscarry? Geez.

Well it's one of those things that's out of our control.
Pray, Hope, Don't Worry... [-o<

:coffee: I'm really craving a tea or coffee now too!

Decaf green tea for now! Just for the first trimester then I'll allow black tea, then later on coffee every now and then

Wait... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? Look at this pic.

The UPT with the lines is from yesterday. Just peed on the Clear Blue this morning (not FMU, way later in the morning) and it says not pregnant?!?!?
:cry: what's going on??

I peed on the ClearBlue so that it would be a nicer presentation when I show it to hubby.

I drank a ton of water before peeing on it.. could my urine be too dilute?
I had LESS fatigue/bb soreness today... could I be about to experience a chemical pregnancy? AF is due in 3 days! The line hasn't been progressing darker either...

Omg...

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 13
Take a deep breath, don't worry. Your urine is probably very diluted. Take another 2-line test after a good hold to ease your mind and do a digi just a couple hours before you plan to tell hubby. The screen only displays results for 24 hours so if you're not telling him for a while, wait. It will be more likely to say 2-3 by then anyway :) hugs, girly. You got a strong positive so try not to worry too much.

Clearblue isn't as sensitive as FRER either, so it could just be still a bit too early for that to pick it up, especially if it was quite dilute. Try not to worry honey, just stay calm for your little bean and test again tomorrow xx

Ok... sorry to fret like that. It made my heart drop though. All is well now. Stupid ClearBlue doesn't know what it's talking about...

I decided I couldn't wait any more!!! I taped two preg tests onto this book for the hubby! I made his favorite dinner and he should be home in about an hour!! So excited!!

Attachments

• sygbad.jpg
    sygbad.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 16
YAY! I can't wait to hear how it goes and I'm so glad the clearblue came to its senses :winkwink: :happydance:

Ok... sorry to fret like that. It made my heart drop though. All is well now. Stupid ClearBlue doesn't know what it's talking about...

I decided I couldn't wait any more!!! I taped two preg tests onto this book for the hubby! I made his favorite dinner and he should be home in about an hour!! So excited!!

YAY!! Don't forget to tell us how it goes!!

Hey all!

I'm a little late to the party with this thread...but I just read through me got so psyched to see the Bfp's some of you posted!

Here's where I'm at this cycle: currently in the TWW, used clearblue digital ovulation test and got a smiley one week ago today. Bf and I DTD the night and again the next am. Tried to adopt that "I'm not going to think about it until AF if due otherwise ill jinx it/drive myself nuts". But we all know that's next to impossible!

So I figured I'd jump in here and join up with the rest of you ;)

Welcome whiteandblack! Looking forward to updates!

Hey all!

I'm a little late to the party with this thread...but I just read through me got so psyched to see the Bfp's some of you posted!

Here's where I'm at this cycle: currently in the TWW, used clearblue digital ovulation test and got a smiley one week ago today. Bf and I DTD the night and again the next am. Tried to adopt that "I'm not going to think about it until AF if due otherwise ill jinx it/drive myself nuts". But we all know that's next to impossible!

The TWW is the worst. I use the digi's too! Fx'd for you!! Welcome to the craziness lol.

Hey all!

The TWW is the worst. I use the digi's too! Fx'd for you!! Welcome to the craziness lol.

Ha! I like the craziness, helps me feel that much less crazy!

Hey all!

Ha! I like the craziness, helps me feel that much less crazy!

Lol. That's one way to look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->