My first TWW!

Sorry, I must have missed that post.

Good luck, sweetie. Still hoping it's just IB for you. :hugs:

Thanks, I'm just hoping desperately that it stops or slows down or something, and I can still have some hope. I want to be bump buddies with you and Alicia!

That would be awesome :flower:

Try to relax and take your mind off of it. Unless you begin bleeding heavily, there is no reason to believe that this is AF. :)

I'm a nervous wreck today, as AF is "due" for me. Just praying she doesn't show. Had a pretty dark test today, so I'm really hoping that is a good sign. Alicia, how are you?

image.jpg

Wow what a great line!! I'm trying to be cool about it, going to have a Breaking Bad fest this afternoon and and forget about it.

Tori, are you around? Not heard from you in a while xx

I love Breaking Bad! Just started watching it on Netflix about 2 weeks ago :) It's definitely a good show for the TWW because you really have to pay attention.

Ditto about a week and a half ago! We're about half way though season 2 now, I'm so into it and can just get lost for a few hours :thumbup:

Hey ladies! I'm doing well!
Snuck a test to work today to check out how my line is progressing :) picture attached. So far so good. Was hoping the line would be darker than that but I'm ok with it! :thumbup:

11DPO today. Symptom free apart from some lower belly bloating.

LiLi you got me worried, so if the line doesn't get darker is there a chance that it's just a "chemical pregnancy" or something? I guess I felt like I got the line, the hard part is done!

I still haven't told DH yet! I'm dying to tell him but want to find the right moment!! We both work so much we only have maybe one day off a week together. The next day off we have is Saturday and we're packing all our stuff to move into a new townhome together that day! I might have to crack and tell him before then though.

I think I'm going to make his favorite dessert (chocolate chip cookies), maybe make a cookie cake and write something on it like "Happy New-Fathers Day", "We're Pregnant"... I dunno... or just whip out the positive test and jump up and down all excited :) haha.

Attachments

• 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 9
Red blood now, I'm out. Damn. On to the next cycle!

If you look above I've explained why I have no idea when she's due, which makes things even more annoying. Been to the bathroom just now and have quite a lot of brown cm, a bit darker than last night but not actually dark, kind of a pale coffee colour?? I wiped a few times and it was there each time, so I've put a liner on to keep track, but I'm feeling that this is it :(

Sorry to hear, Sadako.

Red blood now, I'm out. Damn. On to the next cycle!

I'm sorry SadakoS :\

Truly though, don't let this discourage you! Like you'd said before you haven't had a regular AF in awhile and I think that knowing your cycle and it's timing is key to timing the BD'ing just right. Keep BD'ing as you figure out your cycles of course but don't let it get you down! You'll be seeing BFP lines before you know it!

Sorry sadako :( do you have a TTC journal we can follow? I enjoy chatting with you ladies :)

Alicia, don't worry. Your test is plenty dark! It won't change that rapidly this early because when you double an HCG level of 15, you get 30... Not that big of a jump. But if you double 100, that's a good jump :) I'm just paranoid.

I'm cramping like AF is on her way. I hate that! I'm checking every 30 mins :/

I'm cramping like AF is on her way. I hate that! I'm checking every 30 mins :/

The majority of women get through pregnancy without any complications! MC's and chemical pregs are truly the minority of pregnancies! The uterus expands as the pregnancy progresses, that's probably what you're feeling. I feel a dull "fullness" and bloating in my belly, occasional dull pains off to the side. I think it's normal , don't worry about AF! Your body knows it's pregnant and everything most likely will progress right on along as it should and as it instinctively knows how to.

I'm gonna have to take my own advice as I say this cuz I'm a worrier too but we really need to just RELAX (stress does weird things to the body, I don't want our little ones to be soaking in extra cortisol/stress hormones!), and be ecstatic that we're pregnant!!

How are we gonna keep in touch? Maybe another thread? Something? I'm researching iPhone apps that will track everything too.

I'm confused now...probably tmi but I was feeling really wet down there so went to the bathroom to put a tampon in and just had loads of stringy brown cm, no red at all :wacko:

Sometimes my AF starts as a light brown color for the first day then my second day is the heaviest with bright/dark red blood.
Its weird that it started as brown, was red, and now brown again? Hmm.. idk what to think about that.

And now I have absolutely nothing. I used a finger to try and collect some cm and there was no practically no colour at all. Lets just see what tomorrow bring, shall we, because I can't take this rollercoaster haha!

Thanks For the comforting words, Alicia! I sure hope everything goes well. We can start a new thread or pregnancy journals? I probably won't really commit to the first tri forums until after I get in to the doctors.

Sadako - sounds promising!! FX!!

Omgsh, I was at my husbands Jiu Jitsu tournament for the weekend and I missed all these BFPS! Congrats Alicia and Lili2 and anyone else who got one! That is so awesome for you girls.

And now I have absolutely nothing. I used a finger to try and collect some cm and there was no practically no colour at all. Lets just see what tomorrow bring, shall we, because I can't take this rollercoaster haha!

Haha! Oh goodness SadakoS!! You must be going crazy! Thats a rollercoaster of emotions to be riding! Keep us updated!!

Well 10dpo and still BFN. Not feeling anything at all. Just waiting for AF so I can start this dang cycle again lol.

Hi ladies! So sorry, I've been gone all weekend getting things together for my classroom :)

Loving the news I'm coming back to, CONGRATS to you LiLi and Alicia on the BFPs!!!

I tested yesterday morning and this morning at 10dpo and 11dpo respectively, and got a BFN. I haven't had many symptoms other than the sore bbs and bloating. I had a minute or two of what I thought was heartburn (but I'm not supposed to get heartburn because of a surgery I had to fix my chronic severe acid reflux), so I'm not really sure about that. I feel pretty out this month. I am trying to wait till Wednesday when AF is due to test, but I love to POAS, so I may use my last Wondfo tomorrow morning then test with my last FRER on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->