My first TWW!

LiLi- YAY for progress!! :thumbup: You got me wanting to relapse into my POAS addiction and buy some ClearBlues!

SadakoS- What's your plan for BD? Every other day? Good luck!!! FX!

Yeah I think every other day, and then a couple of days in a row when I get my positive OPK!

I've never used preseed or anything, tbh I never have any problems with, erm, lubrication. I'm assuming arousal fluid is as effective? Never really thought about it...

So you're kind of doing SMEP? That's what we did :) I don't have issues either, but when it came to sex-on-demand I was not quite as aroused. I still had fun and O every time, but I found that preseed just made me feel more confident that the spermies were in a friendly environment because CM can be acidic. Totally not necessary, but it eased my mind a bit for some reason lol.

I feel good that you've got your bases covered and I can't wait to see that BFP!!

Alicia, for some reason seeing 3+ made me feel better after the u/s dated me a week behind. Means my levels have risen to the 3 week mark and there is no way I was 4w1d on Monday. Lol it wouldn't make sense either based on measurements, but I needed some back-up since he said they're pretty accurate early on :) if it will give you peace of mind, it's worth the money in my opinion.

Well ladies, I'm officially queasy. I've had a few feeling-like-throwing-up moments today and even left work early to come home and lay down. Haven't puked yet though. Lol

Uh oh! The MS is starting LiLi! :) That's a good sign!! :)
I'm not necessarily looking forward to the queasiness but I'd welcome it since apparently morning sickness is a very healthy sign for pregnancy! Means your hormones are raging as they should be!! :) So in that way I'm looking forward to it. Maybe I'll stop stuffing my face so much too then. Haha. And maybe then I'll actually "feel" pregnant besides sore boobs!
If it weren't for my dietary restrictions I would forget I'm prego all together!

It's odd though, I haven't thrown up at all but every time I eat, I get queasy for 3 hours or so and the mere thought of food makes me feel gaggy. But I thought eating was supposed to make MS better, not trigger it! Either way, I'll welcome it too and take it as a good sign. It's not so bad that I can't function, more like I feel motion sick much of the day. I ordered some organic prenatal vitamins with ginger in them so hopefully that will help. I'm also so excited for my pregnancy tea to come in!

How are you ladies today?

Pretty positive looking OPK today, so hooray, lets keep fingers crossed that I actually ovulate! I wish I'd started temping...DTD yesterday morning and will again tonight (would have done this morning but was soooo hungover haha) and tomorrow, or just until the OPKs go negative again.

How're you 2 doing this weekend? Still feeling sicky?

Hey Sadako! Are your OPKs negative yet? I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you this cycle! I have a good feeling about it.

I've been driven out of the house by my fiancé cooking some microwaveable chicken strips. I love them but the past week have thought they look and sound repulsive... Well now I can smell them and I feel like vomiting so I'm sitting outside. Ugh! 6 more days until my next scan. Praying hard that we see our little pea's heartbeat for the first time.

Well I had that OPK at about 2pm and then a reeeally positive one at about 4pm and then negative by 8pm (still colour, just much lighter) so I hope that was enough of a surge and that I ovulated yesterday or maybe today. Had slight pinching yesterday and maybe a little today so hopefully. We DTD Sat morning then Sunday and Monday night, so that's hopefully enough. I feel more relaxed this time, and since I had so many "symptoms" last time that turned out to be nothing I kind of know what to expect.

Eeee so exciting for your scan, I really hope you get to feel the heartbeat! Bummer about feeling ill - I'm not looking forward to that bit at all!

How many DPO are you, Sadako? When are you going to :test: ??

I don't really know, I'm going to say 3. I'll probably test in a week if I can last that long. No symptoms going on here, maybe slightly sensitive nipples and almost constant little niggling feeling in the uterus area which can obviously just be left over from O.

How're you doing today LiLi? And Alicia? Not heard from you in a while, I hope you're doing well xx

Can't wait to see that BFP!

I'm feeling ok. Been rather nauseated and exhausted, but other than that I'm doing pretty well. Next scan in 3 days when I should be exactly 7 weeks and I am getting more and more nervous by the day. I just hope that baby is growing. The last scan didn't ease my mind because just seeing a gestational sac doesn't really make you feel like there's a baby in there.

Is anyone else still following this thread? If so, how are you guys?

Hi Lili, you had your scan today? Is everything going well?

I'm about 7dpo today, still no symptoms particularly, just the very mild cramps that I've had since about 1 or 2dpo and lots of cm every day (mostly creamy but sometimes just wet and sometimes kind of thick yellowish - sorry for tmi!). I'm going to Glasgow with my sister (we don't live near each other) in 2 weeks, so at least I've got a night out to look forward to if it's going to be a BFN again!

Scan is tomorrow. I'm so nervous. This is basically going to tell me if it's a viable pregnancy or not. Taking the dogs on a hike to get my mind off it.

I had a ton of CM leading up to my BFP ad lot of mild cramping/pinching. FX that it's a good sign for you!!

Can I join in? :) I'm 1 dpo today I think as I got a positive opk yesterday. It's my first TWW this time, and my first with my current partner who is my soulmate :D

I had a miscarriage in January 2011 and a false positive in July 2012.

Hoping for a :bfp:!

Hi Kazine, welcome! I hope the 2 weeks fly by for you - they're not for me! I'm 7dpo now (counted wrong the other day) and still no symptoms apart from that cramping which is still here, and loads of watery cm!

We have a heartbeat!!! I'm so happy! Doc said I measured 6w5d but according to the research I've seen, my measurements are right on for 7weeks. We saw the yolk sac and fetal pole with a fluttering heart. It was amazing!!

image.jpg

Welcome Kazine. Looking forward to following your journey as well. Did you follow any TTC plan this month?

Not really. I'm temping and using OPKs and got my + yesterday. Dtd the day before and day of my OPK positive. Congrats on the scan, I'm glad all is well!

Wow LiLi, that's fantastic!! I hope you feel more chilled about the whole thing now and start to enjoy it!
I'm still waiting waiting waiting :sleep:

Hi girls! Can I join in as well?! I read pretty much the entire thread! I just had to keep reading to see how things were turning out...so happy for you Alicia and Lili!! And for ur hubbys...so sweet and on their bday!! I am 12dpo and have had 12 positive opk's in a row so hoping for a bfp!! Hopefully me and Sadako are next!!

Yeah Sophie, that's the spirit! We'll be right behind LiLi and Alicia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->