My first TWW!

Nope LiLi, and another BFN on a FRER today at 10dpo :( Still cramping, wish AF would just come already and get it over with! Boobs don't feel as big or heavy today, and apart from cramping and still lots of thin, sometimes yellowish cm I have nothing.

Thanks Lili! You are right.. No more SS for a few more days...

Haven't had anything at all in the line of symtpoms today. Just a very slight pinchy/tuggy feeling on the left side of my uterus.

2DPO- Bloated, crampy
3DPO- more bloat, and more cramps, white lotiony CM at night.
4DPO- mostly cramply, but still feel bloated. Also got a tad nauseous today. More creamy CM
5DPO- almost no symptoms. very slight pinchy/tuggy feeling

Sadako, I cramped like I was going to get my period and it's actually still happening a few times throughout the day. I was so convinced that I was going to start at any moment! I would have had a BFN at 10 DPO too, had I tested. You're not out yet :) When is AF due?

The pinching/tugging is a good sign, CHW. It could be the corpus luteum on your ovary. I had that feeling recorded in my TTC app at 3-4 DPO, then again at 8-9 DPO. Record your symptoms so you can compare them in future cycles if this one doesn't work out, but don't put a lot of stock in the early ones. Fingers crossed for you guys!

I only have last cycle for reference, and I had some very pale brown cm on the night of 10dpo, then lots of spotting 11dpo and af starting properly 12dpo - tomorrow will be interesting!

How you feeling today LiLi?

Sadako, I cramped like I was going to get my period and it's actually still happening a few times throughout the day. I was so convinced that I was going to start at any moment! I would have had a BFN at 10 DPO too, had I tested. You're not out yet :) When is AF due?

The pinching/tugging is a good sign, CHW. It could be the corpus luteum on your ovary. I had that feeling recorded in my TTC app at 3-4 DPO, then again at 8-9 DPO. Record your symptoms so you can compare them in future cycles if this one doesn't work out, but don't put a lot of stock in the early ones. Fingers crossed for you guys!

What exactly is the corpus luteum?? :blush:

The corpus luteum forms on the ovary that releases an egg and is responsible for releasing adequate levels of progesterone to sustain a pregnancy. It forms every cycle, but cycles in which conception takes place, it remains for a while to secrete progesterone so you don't get your period and the embryo can implant. It's essentially an endocrine cyst on the ovary. :)

Feeling ok, Sadako. It seems I've got evening sickness instead of morning sickness. All I could stomach for dinner is mashed potatoes and now I feel ill. Oh the joys! It's all worth it though so my spirits are great, despite feeling crappy lately. :)

Lili - thanks! I don't want to get my hopes up, but i've been "aware" (for lack of a better word) of my ovary since I o'ed almost 6 days ago. It's been very strange. maybe that's why?

Well it's lunchtime and still no sign of af. Still only 11dpo so it could be that my cycle will be longer this time, I only have the last one to go by!

Well it's lunchtime and still no sign of af. Still only 11dpo so it could be that my cycle will be longer this time, I only have the last one to go by!

Fx'ed for you Sadakos! I'm going through something similar right now with my cycle, too...ovulated three-four days later than last cycle, and according to my avg cycle length my tww should only be like...9 days. Wouldn't be terribly unusual for my cycle to be 30-32 days long, it's happened before, but not usual for me. It's slightly frustrating and weird.

Was super crampy again last night at 5dpo... This morning at 6dpo i'm feeling nothing so far.

Dont give up hope...there is still a chance!!
I still have NO sign of AF! She is due today..I usually have sore boobs and some cramping before she shows but not this month! And I had another super dark positive opk this morning! I really think this is our month!! I took a hpt last night and it was negative...I knew I should have saved it and took it this morning but my dh wouldn't let me wait!! Waiting to get another one today when hubby gets paid...testing w fmu tomorrow!! Praying for our bfp !! :)

I also have no signs of AF, and haven't been crampy this evening either. Wish something would happen lol

Waiting for those BFPs, ladies! Babydust all around! :dust:

I also have no signs of AF, and haven't been crampy this evening either. Wish something would happen lol

Me too! I have 2 tests..I was drinking water and have been to the bathroom twice since then. I think next time I go I might test! I cant wait til the morning!!

Still no AF, but nothing else either! Sense of smell seems a bit heightened but I'm a bit of a bloodhound any, but no cramps or anything. I spent part of today cuddling my friends 4 week old daughter and I'm super broody tonight!

Same here...my sense of smell is always strong! But I do always feel hungry and tired. ..but maybe im over thinking it?! Day 2 of no AF...really hoping for my bfp!! I tested bfn today but w dollar store tests. .really wanting to test tomorrow morning w first response. ..

I am now 3 days late!! I started having cramping when I woke up like an hour ago...my stomach was so empty and that made it feel worse I think. Doesn't feel as bad now but still feel a little cramping! Praying its not AF !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->