My first TWW!

Yeah Sophie, that's the spirit! We'll be right behind LiLi and Alicia!

Yes!:thumbup: I feel like LiLi and Alicia tested before 12dpo which is where I'm at! Maybe I should test....I still have 4 days til AF

I've tested because I have a serious addiction :haha:
BFN, obviously, lets hope it changes into a BFP soon!

2dpo. This tww is gonna be so long. Don't fancy my chances of conceiving this month as on the day of my positive OPK I had to get my beloved pet rat euthanised :'( you know what they say about stress and conception.

Hi girls! Can I join in as well?! I read pretty much the entire thread! I just had to keep reading to see how things were turning out...so happy for you Alicia and Lili!! And for ur hubbys...so sweet and on their bday!! I am 12dpo and have had 12 positive opk's in a row so hoping for a bfp!! Hopefully me and Sadako are next!!

You know that for an OPK to be positive the test line has to be as strong or stronger than the control line right? you shouldn't have 12 positives in a row.

I tested with a FRER today and BFN :( Think I'm 8dpo, so I keep telling myself there's still time but I'm pretty bummed :(

Hi girls! Can I join in as well?! I read pretty much the entire thread! I just had to keep reading to see how things were turning out...so happy for you Alicia and Lili!! And for ur hubbys...so sweet and on their bday!! I am 12dpo and have had 12 positive opk's in a row so hoping for a bfp!! Hopefully me and Sadako are next!!

You know that for an OPK to be positive the test line has to be as strong or stronger than the control line right? you shouldn't have 12 positives in a row.

Yes! The test line is alwaysss darker?! Even today 13 day testing + w OPK!! I took a test at the health department while I was there w my friend and it was bfn!! But I had been drinking a lot of water and AF is stull 3 days away. ..

I tested with a FRER today and BFP :( Think I'm 8dpo, so I keep telling myself there's still time but I'm pretty bummed :(

TOO EARLY! My 9 DPO test was a BFN and I was so bummed out and was sure I was out. Test again at 11 DPO :) Fingers and toes crossed that this is your cycle!!

I'm feeling extra bummed when I've been reading back and I had the first signs of AF on only 10dpo - so I've only got 2 days left of hoping. I just can't imagine it, and it just doesn't seem like it'll happen.

Still feeling good today, LiLi? x

I feel the same way Sadako..I am 13dpo and got a bfn! I feel like I should def have a bfp by now if I was pregnant :( I dont want to give up hope..I just dont want to be disappointed!

So im going into my 11dpo. AF due on Friday. I wantes to thank you ladies for blogging on here. I experienced cramping and spotting @9&10dpo. Spotting is not normal for me. It's our first month of marriage /ttc. I think we might have gotten the deed done on our wedding night, lol. We shall see. Congrats to Lili and Alicia. Btw. Tested at 9dpo. BFN. Will go get another couple hpt's tomorrow.

Congrats Alicia and Lili! :happydance:
I'm 7dpo. It's a long old wait with this long old cycle :nope:

Ugh. Woke up cramping ....some dark spotting....yes. would someone please just press ff!
AF due Friday

Nooo go away AF! Could be IB?

Much the same here today, always wet and bit of yellowy cm. I've never had before had any kind of boob complaints (never hurt with af etc) but today they just feel massive - I had to loosen my bra this morning because I could hardly breathe, and they just feel pretty heavy.
Tested with IC and it was, of course, a BFN. Waiting on more FRERs arriving tomorrow! If no signs of AF tomorrow (10dpo and when i got the first signs last month) I'll test again with a FRER.

Today is my 14th day in a row of positive OPKs!! Wth?? AF due in 2 days...we will see!! Praying she doesn't come!!

I've just read through 28 pages of this thread! I'm on my VERY first TWW and this thread looks like it's got lots of baby dust!!! Congats to those that got BFP's!!

I'm 4dpo today. Hope you don't mind if I join in!

We were planning on SMEP until I got confused by an OPK. So we BD on CD8,10,11,13, and 14. Got my positive OPK on CD13. Hoping this was enough to do the trick first time around!

2DPO- Bloated, crampy
3DPO- more bloat, and more cramps, white lotiony CM at night.
4DPO- mostly cramply, but still feel bloated. Also got a tad nauseous today. More creamy CM

I've just read through 28 pages of this thread! I'm on my VERY first TWW and this thread looks like it's got lots of baby dust!!! Congats to those that got BFP's!!

I'm 4dpo today. Hope you don't mind if I join in!

We were planning on SMEP until I got confused by an OPK. So we BD on CD8,10,11,13, and 14. Got my positive OPK on CD13. Hoping this was enough to do the trick first time around!

2DPO- Bloated, crampy
3DPO- more bloat, and more cramps, white lotiony CM at night.
4DPO- mostly cramply, but still feel bloated. Also got a tad nauseous today. More creamy CM

I have the creamy cm too! Haven't noticed any in my previous cycles but that may have just been because I haven't been.checking! I'm only 4dpo but its federally hard not to test! Lol

Okay I just caved in and tested at 4dpo :haha: completely pointless but it saves you wondering "could I get a BFP today?" But its ok I ordered 20 internet cheapies so I have 19 left.

Isn't it funny how TTC gives you the power to hallucinate faint lines when there isn't one? Lol!

Good luck, girls. Sadako - any changes?

Relax and enjoy the next few days, ladies. You won't feel any legitimate "symptoms" until at least 7-8 DPO because the hormones just aren't there. Pay attention to your breasts. My first real sign that something was going on was that my breasts got incredibly tender around 8 DPO to the point of it actually being painful to touch them. Many women I've talked to have said that breast tenderness was their first sign as well. Mine get sore before my period anyway, but this was much different. Listen to your boobs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->