My first TWW!

Very confused today - AF was "due" yesterday based on my last cycle, but nothing. I've had a lot of cm, and today it was definitely ewcm, so I did an opk and it was very positive. Since I don't temp I have no idea if this is me actually about to O now, so we've DTD today to make sure.

Sadako... did you take an HPT today? If not.. do it! OPKs turn positive when HCG is present. My OPKs since finding out I'm pregnant have been way more positive than they were when I was ovulating. Hope it's a good sign!!

No I have taken one yesterday and today and they're negative. I'm probably just still not back to normal after coming off my pill - we'll get there eventually though. I feel really chilled about it at the moment, it'll happen when it happens and not a moment before, so I might as well relax until then :)

Got a weird sharp pain in my uterus just now. Lasted like 30 seconds. So strange. I really need to stop SS!!

Good attitude, Sadako :hugs:

How many DPO are you, CHW? I had a few of those pains around 8 DPO and just assumed implantation.

I just broke down and bought a fetal doppler. I asked OH to talk me off the ledge, but instead he just said "buy it!" :haha: It should arrive on Thursday. Hope I dont freak out if I cant find the HB.

Good attitude, Sadako :hugs:

How many DPO are you, CHW? I had a few of those pains around 8 DPO and just assumed implantation.

I just broke down and bought a fetal doppler. I asked OH to talk me off the ledge, but instead he just said "buy it!" :haha: It should arrive on Thursday. Hope I dont freak out if I cant find the HB.

I was 8dpo! Today i'm 9.

Pretty sure I'm ovulating/about to ovulate now. Have another positive opk today and pain in what I'm assuming is an ovary, kind of near my hip bone. Nipples are also very sensitive, like they were last month. I guess I geared up to O on CD 14 but didn't actually. I also have LOADS of ewcm, I'm sure I've never had so much before! We dtd yesterday, so will again tonight and hopefully my OPKs will be fading again by tomorrow...

So how're we all doing? I'm counting myself somewhere in the 2ww again, assuming I ovulated on Sunday or Monday. Still have my sensitive nipples and that's about it!

Actually having quite unpleasant down-low cramps this evening. Not nice :(

Sadako... when were you supposed to get AF?

I found the baby's heartbeat last night for about 20 seconds, then lost it and couldn't find it again. Being that it was 8w2d... I'm going to give it a couple more days before trying again. TMI, but look forward to some horribly uncomfortable constipation, ladies. That's how I'm doing.

Any news at all, guys?

Wow congrats CantHrdlyWait!! This seems to be a lucky thread for first timers :happydance:

LilLi, based on my last cycle (which was my first in 9 years) I had positive OPK on CD 14 and would have expected AF about 12 days after that. The day after I was "due" af I had loads of ewcm and 2 days of positive OPKs (they're negative again now), and also had O pains and now sensitive nipples like I did last cycle after O, so I'm guessing I didn't ovulate earlier at all but only geared up to and didn't! So I'm CD32 now and hopefully about 4 or 5 dpo :)

Ohhh constipation, can't wait :haha:

Congratulations, CHW!!! So stoked for you! Just wait, the constipation and nausea will be full force between 6 and 8 weeks. I'm fighting it hardcore and having a rough morning with both :/ Stayed home from work today due to dizziness and queasiness. Are you going to make a doctor's appointment soon?

First thing I did this morning was of course, get out the doppler. Couldn't find it, then went pee and tried again and BINGO. Found it within 5 seconds. So strong and loud! I got a video this time.. I'll try to upload it. The monitor leveled out right around 165-166 bpm. Amazing!

LiLi- I'm going to call next week sometime. I haven't even missed my period yet, and I don't want to jump the gun making the appointment. Chances are they won't see me until 8 weeks anyway, so i'm not in a BIG rush to make the appointment.

Video!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIrhfsIKcUM

Good thinking to wait until you miss your period. I got an early scan at 5 weeks due to a previous loss, but could have waited until 8 weeks. lol

I don't want to go in until I can see a heartbeat anyway. So anything after like 6.5 weeks would be good, but I don't want to go through the stress of "there's no heartbeat yet!" I'm a natural worry wort so I just don't want to constantly be worrying.

Eeee exciting LiLi - but it says the video is private, I can't view it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->