My first TWW!

I'm 8 days late for AF today! I just tested again this morning and got a negative!! :( I feel like it should be positive by now!? I have had no symptoms really besides Tuesday night and Wednesday morning I had the chills really bad..like goosebumps all over. And have had had slight nausea but nothing else? My husband keeps getting tests for me but always forgets to get the FRER ones!! Hoping the tests just aren't picking up the hormones yet! I have never been late before so we'll see! I just feel like u ladies got ur bfp way before being this late!

Eeee exciting LiLi - but it says the video is private, I can't view it!!

Whoops, try it now. I think I made it public...

FX you're just getting a late BFP, Sophie!

Sadako.. sure sounds like you had a strong O, sucks you had 2 TWWs this month, but it'll all be worth it in the end! :)

Wow LiLi, that's amazing, so strong!! Everything still going well?

You got any change yet, Sophie?

I'm probably about 6 or 7dpo today and I've had quite strong AF type cramps since the morning. Really feel like she's coming, I just hope it's not too early.

Sadako, pay no mind to AF type cramps. I had them from about 8 DPO and thought every day that AF was coming. Lol

Things are still good. The heartbeat is so loud and easy to find now. It's hovering around 180 bpm. I'm struggling with some serious fatigue lately. My pants are getting tight and I'm going to have to get some maternity clothes soon. I have to unbutton my pants when I sit or they dig in. But I've lost a couple lbs so it's all belly I guess lol.

How are you ladies doing?

Im 11 days late today...I had some really light brown spotting saturday...like brownish eggwhitish if that makes sence only 2 times like little drops. And yesterday I had dark brown spotting like 3 times and it was a little more than drops but not much at all. (Sorry so tmi) thought it could maybe be implantation bleeding but idk..took a test this morning and bfn :(

Any update Sophie? I'm not noticing anything really today, cramping that I had yesterday is pretty much gone. I'm just kind of waiting for AF now!

Sorry you're in limbo, Sophie. Hope you get answers soon! I've heard of people's cycles getting longer when they start TTC because of hormones and some physiological reaction to TTC. Don't know if that's the case, but it's not uncommon.

FX that this is your month, Sadako!! When is AF due and when will you test??

I've been testing on ICs since Sunday :blush: Based on last cycle I would expect AF to show on Saturday or Sunday. It's my OHs birthday on Sunday so I would be so excited if this was our month, and I'd steal you guys' idea and wrap him up a test to open! I just can't even think like that though, I was very disappointed the first month, so I've kind of reserved myself to thinking it's going to take a long time. I can't imagine it happening every really, I don't know what I'll do if I ever get a BFP lol!

Spotting today, so looks like I'm out again this month!

Dang it! I was rooting hard for you. Hopefully your ovulation is more regular this cycle! :hugs:

Tell me about it, what a bummer!

I've been doing a lot of research, because I started spotting cd10 both cycles with af starting the next day. This obviously doesn't give me much of a luteal phase. I don't know if it's just that I'm still getting back to normal, or if I actually have a LP defect. I've decided to try taking a B vitamin complex as I've read some really impressive things about it lengthening the luteal phase. I figure it's worth a shot anyway, as it can't actually do any harm. Hopefully they'll arrive in a couple of days and I'll update with how things progress this cycle!

That's a great idea! Sounds like your O date was a little wonky too, so maybe your ovulation needs to normalize a bit. How many days is your typical cycle? I O'd a bit late the cycle I conceived. I usually have a 28 day cycle and O on CD 13-14 giving me a 13-14 day luteal phase, however that cycle I think I ovulated on CD 16 or 17 and only had an 11 day LP if my OPKs were right. I'm convinced it was because it was our first month TTC. I've heard many women say their cycles went a little nuts when they finally started trying.

The B vitamin is a great idea. Also, have you tried preseed at all? I'm convinced it really made a difference for us. I have been off birth control for over 2 years and OH and I haven't been reliably protecting during that time so I thought for sure I would have trouble conceiving, but I pulled out all the stops on the first cycle TTC and I think Preseed really made a difference in that.

No, I haven't tried it and I've been a bit loathe to really. Without meaning to over-share, I get extremely wet and I think if I added a lubricant in there as well that we'd be swimming in the stuff :haha:

Yeah, since this af showed up that's my first "complete" cycle and it was 40 days with O happening about day 29. I have absolutely no basis for comparison though, I've been on the pill for so long. I know it'll take some time, I'm just hoping that the B vitamins will help a little :thumbup:

Ahh... well in that case, I might not add preseed. lol I usually produce enough down there, but with sex-on-demand I knew I'd need a little help.

Definitely sounds like your cycles are just normalizing. Especially since you geared up to O, then ended up truly ovulating later on. Classic post-birth control issue. I bet each cycle will get a bit more "normal" with O falling somewhere in the middle rather than near the tail end. Fingers crossed that the B vitamins help! You need a cycle day ticker so I can keep track and not have to ask what cycle day you are every time. :haha: Rooting for you 100% this cycle.. it would be so awesome to share this journey with you. I've become rather fond of the ladies in this thread!

I would add one, but I can't figure out how to do one without knowing my cycle length! Help gratefully accepted!

ETA I'm also quite fond of you ladies, and I'd love to share the journey with you xx

1st month off microgynan 30

Hello, looking for some advice

This is the first month off microgynan I took my last pill on 3 October and got withdrawal from 5-8. I then had some weird tingling sensation and cramping on 12 and 13 October. At this stage I wasn't really checking my cm but I was BD every other day. This last week I have had little or no cm and when it has been there it's been creamy :/! I have has some slight tingling in nipples.

Am I just experiencing symptoms coming off the pill or am I just being silly?!

Thanks for any help lol

I had crazy pg symptoms while in the first few weeks coming off my pill, it's very common apparently!

You could just do a very simple one that says your cycle day. I can also just ask you ever day. lol I lose track of the days so easily lately with so much going on.

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;0;36/st/20131017/l/40/k/3f6d/ttc.png

Got a busy couple weeks coming up but I'm so excited. We have our 11 week scan on the 28th, one week from tomorrow, then on the 1st we are moving! Hooray! We found a cute house to rent for hopefully the next 2 years until we are ready to buy. It's got 3 bedrooms and a huge back yard. I'm ready to be out of an apartment! Now I just need to get over this cold so I can start packing :dohh:

Hi Annie! I also had some odd symptoms when I came off the pill, however I wouldn't rule out pregnancy yet. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->