My first TWW!

There we go, I should have something there now?? Thanks!

Wow yeah, very exciting couple of weeks! I hope you are all very happy in your new home, and hopefully you'll share scan pic here as well!!

Yay for ticker.

And of course I'll share it! If all is well, I'll be announcing the following day :)

How is everyone/anyone? Pretty soon it'll just be me waiting all alone and everyone else will be pregnant haha!

I'm on cd5 now, impatiently awaiting the arrival of my b vitamin complex tablets!

How is everyone/anyone? Pretty soon it'll just be me waiting all alone and everyone else will be pregnant haha!

I'm on cd5 now, impatiently awaiting the arrival of my b vitamin complex tablets!

I'm still here waiting too. Had a strange string of events. My IC opks were neg but I decided I was too "wet" for it to still be such an almost invisible second line so I did a digi and it was positive. FF confirmed O. But on 7dpo I got another smiley on digi. (I kept taking opk's because I was confused why the IC would still be so neg, like I said I had to investigate to even see a second line on the IC but digi said pos) So now 10dpo according to my first smiley and a bfn but I have little hope because we only bd'd once during the time frame because I had no warning. As you can tell I'm irritated with IC's lol. Just patiently waiting for AF.

Any update now, TTC n Hopeful?

Good luck with the scan, Lili, can't wait to hear about it!!

I've been taking 100 vit b complex since friday, and man does it give you luminous pee :haha:

Lol Sadako... So did the prenatals I took for a while. Had to stop taking them as they made me sick. Usually means too many vitamins for your body to absorb so they come out on the urine. Lol

Scan in 3.5 hours. I'm nervous and excited. Will update when I get through.

Are you supposed to O this week, Sadako?

I'm not sure LiLi, if I'm like last month I won't O until about cd 28 - but I've got everything crossed for earlier this month! I got positive OPKs "early" last month but didn't O - when I did later my nipples really hurt again, so I won't believe it's happened until my nips tell me haha!

Looking forward to hearing about the scan!!

Hoping for earlier for you :)

Scan went well! Baby is measuring a few days ahead so I need to change my ticker to match my new due date. I had measurements between 11w2d and 11w5d. We are going to go with 11w2d since it matches my LMP best. Baby was sleeping and we woke him up... It was so cute. He stretched, wiggled around, then got comfy again and propped his feet up on the side of my uterus to go back to sleep. Lol! Here is a pic of him stretching his arm out.

image.jpg

Wow, that is absolutely incredible! So wonderful to get to see him. Since you say him, do you have a feeling that it is a boy? Will you find out at your next scan?

I kind of do have a feeling it's a boy. Not entirely sure why, I have zero preference. Saying "him" just kinda sounds right. Lol we may be able to tell at our next scan on Nov 25 - 1 month from yesterday. I'll be 15.5 weeks, right at the beginning of when you can really start to tell, so I'm hoping he/she gives us a clear shot!

Hello

How is everyone else getting on?

With AF due tmro (my first proper one since stoping the pill) I couldn't resist going to do a test and got a big fat negative :( didn't think id feel this down about it.

Just might be too early to show up on the test? I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

How you doing LiLi? Everyone/anyone else?

I'm CD 18 here and nothing to report - no "fake" O like last time, so I'm just waiting patiently...

Hoping you O soon! I just want to see your "I'm pregnant!" post so bad. lol

Things are good here. We just moved, so just getting settled in. Have another scan in 3 weeks where we may be able to tell gender. I'm so excited.

I've been taking an OPK each day and it's definitely darker today so hopefully we're on the way :thumbup:

Woohoo! Seems like it's taking forever. Lol come on O!

Still waiting! I'm thinking of giving up OPKs etc until after Christmas anyway, too much of a stressful time of year without adding all this TTC malarkey to it!

Still waiting! I'm thinking of giving up OPKs etc until after Christmas anyway, too much of a stressful time of year without adding all this TTC malarkey to it!

Hey Sadako! This is one of the first pages I kind of stalked when I first joined here, so I always read through it. Just wanted to say I've got my FX'ed for you!

Thank you Whiteandblack, that's so sweet. FX for you too, and keep updating here please, so I can keep track! xx

I shall! Currently I'm kind of with you on giving up OPK's until after the holiday season...they're great but if you have a wonky cycle, it triggers so much of the "what's going on inside me?!?" what ifs, as well, which so many of us do anyway!

It was funny because the first time I used OPK's I got a pos smack dab on day 14 of my cycle. Then for the next three they were way later than that, or I never got one at all. Last cycle around day 19 I was in the bathroom waiting for the result and I yell out, "I swear this thing is broken! I hate it!"

When I emerged,like this :growlmad: BF was on the couch with a total :shrug: on his face. It was pretty funny, and a good sign that maybe I should take a break from OPK's for a spell.

You sound like you're having as much fun as me! CD 31 now and although a couple of days I've had a slightly darker OPK there's never been anything near a positive, and the next day they go light again. I think I'm just going to give up now until after Christmas, there are far too many times I want to be drunk between now and then:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->