My first TWW!

Dipped another to be same and room the pic in different lighting to make sure I'm not crazy...

image.jpg

:happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

LiLi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

Congrats!!!!!!!! :bfp:

Now lets hope that dust spreads to everyone!!!!!

:dust:

What I wouldn't give for some implantation pain/bleeding....

[-o<

What I wouldn't give for some implantation pain/bleeding....

[-o<

Me too. I'm having some pinching like pain again lower right tummy right above my thigh. I'm not exactly sure what implantation pain is or where, back to google I go lol.

Tested this morning at 10dpo and a BFN. Still having creamy cm but apart from that nothing today. Feeling less hopeful, and kind of just hoping that AF will turn up and I won't be in another horrible limbo situation like I was when I stopped taking my pill.

10DPO

Today was supposed to be the big day I was waiting for.

Nope.

BFN.

No symptoms. I'm out.

You're not out yet, Alicia! I didn't get a BFP until 12 DPO and at around 9-10 DPO I suddenly had no symptoms at all. Then yesterday I got a TON of symptoms suddenly. FX for you! :flower:

9dpo today and a BFN ugh. I've done a lot of reading Alicia and some women don't even get a BFP till a week after missed period. I'm trying to stay positive too but the bfn really sucks!!

You guys saw my BFN at 9 DPO! Give it time!

If I can get a good sleep and not get up to pee I think I'm going to a FRER first thing in the morning (I've only done ICs before). I've seen things on a couple of tests, I've never seen an evap before so not sure what's going on, so I'm just going to bite the bullet and do it.

You're not out yet, Alicia! I didn't get a BFP until 12 DPO and at around 9-10 DPO I suddenly had no symptoms at all. Then yesterday I got a TON of symptoms suddenly. FX for you! :flower:

What symptoms did you get yesterday LiLi?

You guys saw my BFN at 9 DPO! Give it time!

I'm trying! Thanks for the encouragement LiLi. How are you feeling? Have a Dr appt yet?

I'm feeling ok. Period is due tomorrow, so just praying that it doesn't show. Been having cramping and feeling very worn down.

What symptoms did you get yesterday LiLi?

Whoops... I meant 11 DPO. Yesterday I had cramps and very sore bbs. That was about it. Today is the same, but I'm exhausted and had an aversion to coffee this morning, which I love. The main one for me was sore and swollen breasts.

Omg.....

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Well maybe not a "BFP" but a FAINT POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• secret.jpg
    secret.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly