My first TWW!

So this morning I dug the preg test out of the trash and looked at it again... I thought maybe I didn't give it enough time before giving up on it and I think I was right cuz I saw the faintest of all faint lines... but I thought I was just seeing things. Like a mirage of water after travelling through a desert for too long. You see what you want to see. So I tested again 8 hours later and thats definitely a line!!!!!!! EEEeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I am hereby proof that you can be pregnant with absolutely no symptoms other than some bloaty feeling that is easily associated with PMS!

Omg wow Alicia, congrats!! I'm so excited for both of you ladies, and extremely jealous too! I suppose statistically I'm less likely to get a BFP now, keep everything crossed for me and theoothers still in the 2ww hell!

Wooo! Alicia, that's not faint at all! That's exactly what my 3rd test looked like yesterday! My FMU tests were super faint, but third pee of the day I got one like that. Congrats, girl!! When would AF have been due?

This morning's test at 6am with FMU:

image.jpg

That pic I just posted was from this evening. Here's the one from this morning that I wasn't sure about.. I thought maybe it was evap or something

Attachments

• secret 1.jpg
    secret 1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 21
Wooo! Alicia, that's not faint at all! That's exactly what my 3rd test looked like yesterday! My FMU tests were super faint, but third pee of the day I got one like that. Congrats, girl!! When would AF have been due?

AF was due Sept 12 (Thursday).

I still can't believe this! :cloud9:

The question now is... how to break it to hubby?? LiLi what's your plan? I know there were a few of us with our husbands birthdays coming up. My DH's is on Sept 20! I don't know if I can wait that long!!!

Omg wow Alicia, congrats!! I'm so excited for both of you ladies, and extremely jealous too! I suppose statistically I'm less likely to get a BFP now, keep everything crossed for me and theoothers still in the 2ww hell!

SadakoS, don't give up! This is a lucky thread with baby dust being spread everywhere!! Fertility everywhere!

So exciting!!! My OH's birthday is tomorrow and I couldn't keep it a secret. I bought him this onesie and put it in a gift bag along with the tests ad gave it to him last night. His reaction was priceless! He is over the moon.

image.jpg

Knowing how exciting this has been just makes me so happy for you! I can't wait to hear about how you break the news and we definitely need to keep in touch throughout our pregnancies. Have you calculated your due date? May 21st here!

SadakoS, September has been a lucky month in all the threads I've been posting in! You're not out yet! FX!!

Oh and SadakoS, yeah definitely go ahead and invest in some good FRER or something. I highly recommend it. If it means peace of mind by detecting it sooner it's worth it!!!!!

I've just been to the bathroom and when checking my cm I had some quite snotty stuff that was very pale brown colour. I don't know if it's too late for implantation bleeding at 10dpo? It's probably just the start of af :(

No!! 10 DPO is not too late for IB! FX!!

Knowing how exciting this has been just makes me so happy for you! I can't wait to hear about how you break the news and we definitely need to keep in touch throughout our pregnancies. Have you calculated your due date? May 21st here!

How CUTE!!! I love the onesie idea!
I bought a book that's called "So, You're Going to be a DAD!" It's a book with tips for new fathers. I was going to give that to him with the positive test

I'm due May 21st too!! I love that due date! I have a thing with numbers and odd numbers are my favorite... it all feels very right :) I definitely want to have a pregnancy buddy!!!!

I've just been to the bathroom and when checking my cm I had some quite snotty stuff that was very pale brown colour. I don't know if it's too late for implantation bleeding at 10dpo? It's probably just the start of af :(

Not too late for implantation at all! That's right on schedule!!! How exciting!
When are you due for AF?

Amazing ideas for telling the menfolk, i love it! I couldn't do it though, I'd just run screaming from the bathroom waving a test in his face...

I have no idea when I'm actually due for AF - I haven't had one since before I started on birth control about 9 years ago, and at the time I never tracked when I was due or anything so no idea what my cycles used to be like etc. I'm obviously hoping for a BFP, but to be honest I'd be happy enough with just a regular old AF, since that would show that I'm ovulating and menstruating fairly normally. It was reeeeeally pale brown, did either of you 2 experience anything similar? I'm googling my brains out right now!

I never had any spotting or bleeding at all. But apparently a good number of women do get some implantation bleeding.

You're still in the window of when implantation could occur. Implantation cramping for me felt like dull AF cramps. When is she due for you?

If you look above I've explained why I have no idea when she's due, which makes things even more annoying. Been to the bathroom just now and have quite a lot of brown cm, a bit darker than last night but not actually dark, kind of a pale coffee colour?? I wiped a few times and it was there each time, so I've put a liner on to keep track, but I'm feeling that this is it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->