My fitness pal

@kiki its online aswell not jus on iphone x

Feel free to add me people

Im safu1234 on there

my username for this is taken so mines is kikiG1993

I've added or am in the process of adding anyone who hasn't already added me :)

Can every one add me i dont know how to do it and need serious motivation!

BabyHopes - How are you feeling after a week?

How is everyone feeling with regards to MFP?

Yeah i'm doing good and i lost 10lbs this week alone. I think it was because when i started and weighed myself when i signed up i just just eaten a roast and home made cakes made by my sister so i was a few lbs havier than normal.
But i don't feel too hungry and can keep under my calories no problem. I just have to keep myself busy during the day so i'm not bored and thinking about food.

How is everyone else getting on?

I've added all the new people on MPF too.

I'm finding it hard to find the right options for my foods so my diary is saying I've eaten x amount of calories but I don't know how far wrong it is :dohh:
I must try and add the foods I eat properly so that I have a proper idea what I've eaten!

heya i think im doing pretty well on it.

I do feel though that I NEED to calorie count to lose weight though, so its useful in that respect. You do get used to doing it after a couple of weeks, and this is my second month on it.
I remember when i lost weight pre wedding, and that was simply down to working full time, smaller portions, and gym classes 3 ish times a week. But i dont have the luxury of that anymore. So this is working.

Calorie counting is a totally new thing for me so it'll take some getting used to but it'll be worth it :)

I find it ok dont mind logging everything and love adding my exercise look forward to seeing how many cals ive burnt. Main prob i have is as soon as my lil boy has a bad day with his colic or reflux im that knakered i just cant be bothered to cook so its mcdonalds or pizza takeaway lol!

I find it ok dont mind logging everything and love adding my exercise look forward to seeing how many cals ive burnt. Main prob i have is as soon as my lil boy has a bad day with his colic or reflux im that knakered i just cant be bothered to cook so its mcdonalds or pizza takeaway lol!

He won't be like that forever though. By getting yourself in the mindset for it now, it'll be much easier when you can commit fully to it.

Besides, we all deserve a little indulgence. X

I'm on i started about a week ago and 5lbs gone :happydance: my name is riverruns feel free to add me :)

Feel free to add me :) i need some more friends - x0emz0x

ok ive just joined it! deedee030887

i dont really know what im doing with it yet, need to have a good look and learn! Really need to shift the lbs!

Even though I've had my mfp account for ages to have the ticker on here I've only recently started using all the functions of the website and the app :) It's great to be able to see everything in one place :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->