My fitness pal

I'd forgotten about this app just downloaded it for my new phone you can add me laurenh2012 I need to lose weight to fit into a bridesmaid dress in July but am also TTC eeeek!

I'd forgotten about this app just downloaded it for my new phone you can add me laurenh2012 I need to lose weight to fit into a bridesmaid dress in July but am also TTC eeeek!

I've just added you! I've been on MFP for 4 weeks now and lost 17lbs :happydance:

If anyone else wants to add me my username is slim_donna

I've added you hun :) I'm also TTC and trying to slim down to fit a bridesmaids dress :haha:

Lots of bridesmaid slimmers here it seems :)

I've just added you! I've been on MFP for 4 weeks now and lost 17lbs :happydance:

If anyone else wants to add me my username is slim_donna

You've been doing so well hun!! :) I love seeing your progress on there :)

Hiya yeah im slimcurly on there, and welcome to add me if you like!

I havnt been tracking what i eat so much in the last few days- but tracking my exercise.

oh yeah and starting ttc (at some v. point soon!).

thanks for adding me ladies and well done on the weight loss I need some motivation!

Hiya! I'm back on MFP as of tonight!! Please add me :D i need the support, i have to fit into a wedding dress by November!! eeeek

Edit: It would help if i put my user name on haha. Its PinkEmily like on here :D

How is everyone getting on? To be honest I'm struggling a little bit with hunger at the moment and have gone over my cal limit a couple of times this week :( plus my weight seems to be going crazy. It's up and down all the time and I can feel the difference in my body too so I know it's happening. I'm making an effort to drink more water to see if that helps but doesn't seem to. I must try not to lose heart in it and keep going.

would love some friends on it and some encouragement.im amna_omar

Just joined yesterday and would love some friends. I love love fitness pal! Still working my way around it and figuring it out. Would love to have some friends on there for support. :thumbup:

Hi I'd like to join you ladies! I've been on MFP for awhile now, but became inactive and now I'm back on the wagon and wanting to lose 30 pounds. I'm teapea578. I need friends to help keep me motivated.

Just done some adding! Hope i havent missed anyone! Im deedee030887

Just joined yesterday and would love some friends. I love love fitness pal! Still working my way around it and figuring it out. Would love to have some friends on there for support. :thumbup:

We need your user name? :flower:

I started adding a few of you... but the multiple pages of people is slightly overwhelming.. :help:

So how much weight are people hoping to lose & how much lost so far?
Ive been using MFP for about 3 wks. Daily target 1200cals. Doing a lot of walking & some other exercise. Lost about 4lb so far :)
Also a veggie :)

my username is laurabeth21 please add me and help me keep motivated :) 2lb to lose every week for the next 12 weeks :) xxx

Ok, so i've added new members (i think, lol) Laurabeth, i was about to add you then noticed you had just added me, lol

yep i went thru this thread and added everyone (if i missed anyone feel free to add me!!) but i think i got everyone :) i need all the support i can get lol. i have made up loads of post it notes, and they are now on the fridge, freezer and every food cupboard in my house and all it says is:

size 8
laura
size8

im hoping that each time i go to the cupbiard seeing this will put me off eating junk etc lol....... not too sure how well it will work though? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->