My fitness pal

So it's day 2 and i've managed to keep under my calorie limit and i'm not feeling too hungry either. I think i've done pretty well keeping to it for 2 days, that is good for me :haha:

And keep up the good work everyone :thumbup:

So it's day 2 and i've managed to keep under my calorie limit and i'm not feeling too hungry either. I think i've done pretty well keeping to it for 2 days, that is good for me :haha:

Yesterday was Day 2 for me also.

Do you find that you think more about what you are eating, enjoy it more and feel better for it?

I fancied a sausage sarnie for breakfast and thought "If I have to eat nothing but veg all day then so be it" but found that I also had plenty of calories left to have whatever I wanted for my dinner. Still felt great.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

ive just joined - mcbrads. Feel free to add me anyone! would love some friends on there

Yesterday was Day 2 for me also.

Do you find that you think more about what you are eating, enjoy it more and feel better for it?

I fancied a sausage sarnie for breakfast and thought "If I have to eat nothing but veg all day then so be it" but found that I also had plenty of calories left to have whatever I wanted for my dinner. Still felt great.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

Yeah definately, i have to think more about what i eat now and thought it would bother me but it doesn't. I like how you can look at your diary and know how many cals you can have for your dinner and then plan it around that. And yes, i do have enough cals to have a decent meal for dinner. I couldn't resist and weighed myself today and i've lost 6lbs in 3 days :shock: I will not weigh myself again until monday so i can have a better idea of my overall loss, but even if it stayed at 6lbs i will be happy :)

I would love it but can't afford an Iphone! :haha: it sounds like as great idea though and its what im doing, but i'm doing mine on paper :blush:

Hi ive just joined my fitness pal need to lose 28lbs! :( add me my username is fattybummummy hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->