My hair is ALWAYS greasy.

Skywalker

Reaction score
Just like the title says. Also, so is my face, which all but cleared up around 4-5 weeks but came roaring back with an army of little red ant hills at the end of week 5 and stayed bad ever since. I've had acne since basically being 10 years old and I'm almost 30. I feel like I deserve a break lol, especially since I've done just about everything you can do for acne nutritionally, medically, emotionally, naturopathically, etc. I don't understand. And I was so stoked when it started to clear up in weeks 4-5 and I had a "glow" Now I have a GLARE because of the oil in my hair and face no matter how much I wash. If I washed and dried my hair in the morning it looks like I haven't washed it in 3 days by the end of the day. :cry: I just hate being looked at by well-meaning people who I can basically see looking at me and thinking, "My goodness, I know she's in her first trimester but she could at least TRY to look better..." Believe me everyone, this is what I look like trying right now and it SUCKS.

Is anyone else going through cosmetic torture?

the skin, yes! My chest has a couple of pimples, but sooooo many red dots on them that look like they'll become something, and i've noticed so many more blackheads on my face, might have to get those pore strips! My hair isn't too bad, but I have to wash it everyday normally - I remember after dd it went really funky and even after washing it it would dry greasy still, drove me crazy - it's just the hormones going nutty - why don't you carry around a dry shampoo spray to give it an arvo boost if it's feeling yuck?

the skin, yes! My chest has a couple of pimples, but sooooo many red dots on them that look like they'll become something, and i've noticed so many more blackheads on my face, might have to get those pore strips! My hair isn't too bad, but I have to wash it everyday normally - I remember after dd it went really funky and even after washing it it would dry greasy still, drove me crazy - it's just the hormones going nutty - why don't you carry around a dry shampoo spray to give it an arvo boost if it's feeling yuck?

That's not a bad idea! I've never used dry shampoo but I saw an advert for one and that would probably help! Otherwise I'm going to wear a wig ;) Yes, I know about the spots on the chest, too, and the shoulders and arms! I basically feel like the most unattractive person right now lol. BUT I just went out and bought some organic mineral powder that's free from nasty stuff and free concealer, so hopefully that with my volcanic ash cleanser will chill out the face. I feel kind of vain being so concerned about this but I also don't like looking unbathed and unwashed especially when I'm not! Lol. Thanks for your suggestion :hugs:

Maybe you're have a little girl? According to old wives tales they 'suck the pretty' out of you lol

Maybe you're have a little girl? According to old wives tales they 'suck the pretty' out of you lol

That's weird, because I was going to suggest boy! I felt great with DD my skin was lovely! this one I'm thinking boy because skin is crap!

Dry shampoo is great! my bottle ran out, but it can kind of double as hairspray and give the hair a volume boost - that or powder can work, but too much powder can make it look a little grey :p oh I forgot to mention shoulders and back, back is AWFUL! I refuse to look at it, and hide it with my hair :p

I am gonna say same and say boy, with DD my hair was like out of a commercial and my skin literally glowed - this time round (am only very early - 5wks) and my hair is like a big ole grease ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->