my haloween costume :D

awwwww so jealous of you all and your parties :( buuut im taking alexis out trick or treating so i guess that will be fun enough :D would love a drink tho hehe i really have been pregnant since i was 17 :cry: with only a 2 1/2 month break :shock: friggin OH spermies.... :?

jealous of the costumes too on 2nd thought!!!! lol its awesome :D:D hope you have a great time 8)

flimmin eck lexis!!! i had a 6 month gap but was breastfeeding whole time hence how i nvr had a proper drink!!!

awww lol i couldn't breastfeed with alexis...and have decided not to with this baby :oops: just because i don't think i can with alexis just turning one, i think it will be more stress than anything, so prolly just fo the first 2 weeks, then bottle :oops:

but yeah, alexis was 3 months old and i was 3 weeks pregnant :shock: what a shock that was lol

omg!!!! callum was planned but didnt thonk ill fal preg so quick(like 2nd time we bd!!)

awww lol how is it going with them both being so close?? sometimes i think it'll be horrible and i wonder why i am so crazy lol, but other times i have hope it'll be good????

.......PLEASE.....tell me its wonderful lol

it is wondefull, but its hard!!!! i know it will b easier once callum is in a routine tho!!!!

awww ok that is good then :):) heres hoping this baby gets into a routine quickly lol :D:D

awww thanks :) i know it'll be fun when they can play together it'll be great...they can be friends :) just like your two :) they'll always have a playmate :D

yeah i cant w8 till there a bit older :D

Outfit looks great hun.
Have a fab time.
sure u will
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members