My heart is breaking :(

Katleigh1983

Reaction score
I have just got home from spending a night in the hospital,sadly I have misscarried.I thought it was the case when I was having bad cramping with clots.My heart is breaking,and I feel so lost,this was my first pregnancy and have gone from being so happy to this horrible feeling a week later.I know the pain will get better,but at the moment it hurts like hell :(:(

thanks for reading

Hi hun

My heart goes out to you... I dont know what to say but didnt want to read and run..........

Sending you a big hug xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope that you are ok , sorry for your loss :( hugs and cuddles xx

Im so so sorry. Your time will come. Keep your head held high. much love

so sorry to hear your news, sending you big hugs. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry to hear your bad news, you must be feeling so devastated right now. I miscarried my first pregnancy too and it is truly heartbreaking. You need to make sure you take the time to grieve and allow yourself to feel sad and cry for a while, as it is a big deal. I hope you are getting the support you need at home. The miscarriage board on here is also a fantastic way to get support with your feelings from other women who know exactly what it is like.

It will hurt for a while but time will heal your pain, although you never forget it. And keep hope, most women who have a miscarriage have a successful pregnancy next time around. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you at all, it is just an unfortunate case of bad luck.

Wishing you a speedy physical recovery and hopefully you will be back in first tri in a few months time.

So sorry for your loss. My first two pregnancies ended in miscarriage. It took forever to get over. I still don't think I'm over it. Please know that it wasn't your fault. Sadly, they're common. More common than most would think. Never give up hope though. It took us a while (due to me not wanting to go through yet another loss) but we're 9 1/2 weeks pregnant now, and so far so good. Best of luck to you!

im so sorry. I lost my 1st pregnancy as well. It really takes the excitement out of the whole thing. It dosent mean it wont happen in time. just take time to rest and heal and most importantly to greive . xx

I'm so sorry angel x Please know that the pain will heal in time. Allow yourself to cry and feel what you need to feel. And know that there is a reason for everything, and there's a perfect little soul waiting to come to you :flower:

All my love xxx:hugs:

:hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss...

This is the most horrible feeling ever! I know how you feel as I have miscarried my first pregnancy after 3 months and I can tell you it will almost be impossible to get over it completely but with time, it does get better for sure! Be strong and cry if you need to!

Take care of yourself!

I'm so sorry for your loss..... Big Hugs to you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->