My induction *small update page 13*

You are allowed to refuse anything, they have to get your consent to perform any intervention. They must however tell you of the positives and negatives so you Re able to make an informed choice. If you have all the facts and still say no to something, they willhave to document that.
You cannot force you to have anything done. The only time they could is if they could prove that you were unable to weigh up all the info, retain it long enough to make a descision and give your answer. The capacity act is a beautiful thing!

Hi ladies....sorry I've not been updating, my phone decided to not work!!

My mum walked home, but said the roads were just clear enough that she can drive back at any point if I need her.

I'm just waiting for a doc to prescribe me more gel and then it's another internal (I've decided to be strong!!) the contractions are still coming thick and fast but they aren't that strong.

My OH is a bit better, should be 100% by lunchtime tomorrow so fingers crossed he doesn't miss it.

If the next lot of gel does anything I'll keep you posted.

Good luck hun, you're being so brave dealing with everything this labour's throwing after you. When it's all finally over you'll look back on this thread and know you've really achieved something amazing through a whole bunch of annoying, frustrating and hard work complications :D

Here's to some progress soon, an all better OH, a safe journey back to the hospital for him and you and he holding a beautiful baby boy in your arms very soon xx thinking of you and praying for all of the above xx

Gosh what an ordeal for you!! The staff certainly arent making it easy for you are they...will keep cecking in. Many hugs :)

OO - last update was hours ago - hopefully this means things are progressing well!! Good Luck!!
xx

hope things are progressing for you now, hope you get to meet your little one very very soon.

Morning :)

Still no proper news!! Was still only 1cm dialted last night, but after more gel the contractions got quite strong and at least every 3 minutes.

My MW at the moment allowed me to have gas and air for the internal
exam...it's an odd feeling!!

Apparently my waters are bulging with contractions so once I reach 2cms they can send me into labour suite to have them broken. I have a bad feeling I'll need more gel this morning before I get there :( which means a couple of hours of strong contractions first :( she has said I can have g & a if I need it.

Fingers crossed my lo will be here before midnight.

told you lo would be here tuesday :) looks like you stand a good chance of things progressing more quickly today x good luck hun

Good Morning - i hope todays the day for you! and that your OH is well enough to be there for the birth x

awww hun that baby will be here soon and it will all be sooooo worth it!! good luck xxx

huge big :hugs: better luck to you today!! xoxoxo

Your LO certainly is making you work to meet him!!

You're doing so well hun, keep strong and stay positive today it seems that you could be on the home stretch now!!

Oh hun just sat and read through the whole post and wanted to send you big hugs and says I really hope that today is the day !!! xx

hope things kick off properly for you and your OH makes it for the birth hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->