My Mesina reading :)

aw yeah I remember that, because I'm yhe 21st October according to gail! I'm hopig gail is right because I want a Libra baby! and the short reading I got from mesina said I will have a Libra.

still waiting for my in depth mesina reading, I ordered it on Sunday so I think it will come today!

Ooooh you'll have to let me know what she says when you get it!!

xx

mesina said pretty much the same as gail! :D january conception and october 2012 birth, and also I've to stop stressing about it. they both said that :D

very happy with my reading! :happydance:

WOW really :happydance: she's good isn't she!
Her and Gail are by far the best in my opinion

Xx

she's great, I didn't tell her that I had had another reading before, and her prediction was still the same :)

Can someone please post Mesinas link ? I have searched google and find nothing.

Here's her link hun https://psychic-whispers.com/ you won't be disappointed :thumbup:

Xx

Mary said conception in march, though it could be earlier it won't be any later than march. that's totally different from all the other readings I've had, and is also a bit vague!

waiting for in depth readings from mesina and cheri22 and then I really am finished

How you doing? xxxx

Mary told me the same thing. o_O hmm.

Mary said conception in march, though it could be earlier it won't be any later than march. that's totally different from all the other readings I've had, and is also a bit vague!

waiting for in depth readings from mesina and cheri22 and then I really am finished

How you doing? xxxx

Mary told me the same thing. o_O hmm.

yeah i didn't like my reading from mary, it wasn't very personal at all! and she seems to have said march for everyone.

don't know if i posted it but cheri22 said october conception, find out or give birth so that matches up with what mesina said twice and gail said :)

I like Mary I think she's a lovely lady, but when it comes to her readings she's not that good! She hasn't said anything to me that adds up, she said my fella had his son spirit with him and he's never had kids or got anyone pregnant :wacko: I asked if my neice was with me and she couldn't tell! When all other GOOD psychics have said she's with me, and I know she visits cos she is a little mischievious angel hehe
I messaged Mary recently about having an odd period and she said its cos your are pregnant, n trust me I wasn't after testing over and over again and having bloods done! :grr:

Xx

I got my reading from Mary and she said she sees me finding out I'm pregnant in the next couple of days:thumbup: and that she sees me in 10 wks time with morning sickness and having a scan.:thumbup:

Understandably I was thrilled as I'm due AF next Sat which means I could test positive on a FRER.

But after reading these posts I'm feeling a bit deflated and don't know whether I should pay much attention.:shrug:

that's amazing! I haven't heard anything bad about mary, just because I don't like my reading doesnt mean yours isnt genuine! if anything I would be inclined to believe yours because its different from what she's said to others, they can't be right 100% of the time :D

heres hoping it is genuine!!:flower:

I'm a we bit scared to do the early test, I'l try to wait till at least during the week, so I'l give an update.

Fgot to add Ruby predicted conceiving April 2012 and just waiting on Messina's reading:flower:

heres hoping it is genuine!!:flower:

I'm a we bit scared to do the early test, I'l try to wait till at least during the week, so I'l give an update.

Fgot to add Ruby predicted conceiving April 2012 and just waiting on Messina's reading:flower:

i've got my fingers crossed for you! :D

i loved my mesina reading, let us know what she says for you!

mary did seem really nice, but i just got the basic reading so it obviously didn't have much information in it and i think that's what disappointed me. she said that i will conceive in march, or already be pregnant in march but no later than march - it just seemed a wee bit vague! but that is what i paid for, so i can't complain :)

ruby said conception, bfp or birth in august/september. first two are wrong, but she could still be right about the birth! if i conceive this cycle i will be due in august so fingers crossed :)

im so tempted to buy one just have to see if hubby has enough on payppal did you get the one question reading or a more expenisive one?

I've had both, I would recommend getting the in depth answer to one question for £7 :)

I've had both, I would recommend getting the in depth answer to one question for £7 :)

just waiting for hubby to get back frm his mums to check his paypal hopin g he has 7 gbp in there or il cry:haha::haha:

:haha: I know the feeling! I have NO money or else i would be getting a psychic reading RIGHT NOW :haha:

:haha: I know the feeling! I have NO money or else i would be getting a psychic reading RIGHT NOW :haha:

ive had so many already over the past 2 years and none were right i think its just a lil bit of pma to help me thru the long wait to two pink lines:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->