My Mesina reading :)

yeah they definitely help me through it! I am so miserable today, I'm having a terrible week :( I could do with a psychic telling me everything is going to be ok :haha: xxxx

Sending you :hugs: foquita! Hope you feel better tomorrow!

Whisper I bought the £7 one and it was sooo worth the wait!

Xx

just orderd one will see what she says im sceptical of psycics after the last lot but you never know lol

do you get a comformation email once you have filled in the form thingy? as i havent recieved a email lol

Urm I'm not sure! I ordered mine from Ebay! Have you messaged her to ask if she's got it?!

Xx

I'm waiting on three readings. Lol. One I ordered awhile ago from Cheri's friend Suzzane, she scheduled me for the 3rd of December and one I got last night should be here in a couple of days from roseknows1111. And just one more from leopard once she feels up to it. UGH. I need to stop. I'm getting mad at myself now. Lol.

Urm I'm not sure! I ordered mine from Ebay! Have you messaged her to ask if she's got it?!

Xx

not yet ddnt wanna seem an annoying custoimer lol i just filled in the form on her site after paying and it didnt say anything but thank you for your order

I ordered one from Mesina and she sent me an email the next day saying she got my request and that I should received her response within 2-3 days.

Today is day 3 so I hope it's coming today :)

I keep checking my email but nothing yet! I'll post as soon as I get it :)

Maybe I wont be getting my reading today :( Isnt she in the UK? Its past 7pm there!

I doubt she does readings this late.... :(

Hmmmm. I don't know... You might end up getting it late this evening or early in the morning. :/ It took a little while for my reading too.

Well I must have checked my email 9235720357203975 times today... so I think I am going to chill out for the next 1.5 hours (time left at work! lol) and I'll check my email again later after dinner tonight

Cmon Mesina! lol

I got mine late at night around 11pm. So there is time :thumbup:

xx

Lol. That would be so awesome if she told you December too! :) I just checked my e-mail to see when she contacted me and I got mine at 12 in the afternoon. I guess it just depends on how busy she is.

just got my email saying she revived my request and will be with me 2- 3 days:happydance:

She told me 2-3 days too , because she is very busy this week. that was on monday so I should have my reading today!.

Oooh you'll have to let us know what you think and what she predicted for you!

Xx

OOO. Exciting. :) I'm still waiting on a reading from roseknows1111. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"