My Mesina reading :)

paula181

Reaction score
Your Reading

Past: I really do feel that you are ready to embrace this pregnancy ahead and I sense some heartbreak around pregnancy already with you. Have you had some difficulties conceiving or lost a pregnancy before? I do not see details I will be honest – I just feel heartbreak. Perhaps this is taking its time! Yet I believe that the timing is right in your life and that you are ready for this now. I see you wanting this for some time and I keep feeling a worry about finances here – meaning that perhaps someone was concerned about the money being ok and ready for this.

But I must admit – the timing in the recent past doesn’t look as good as now – I feel that now things are more settled and stable for a baby to come into.

Present: I certainly feel a lot of changes in the air and I also believe that you will move shortly after or right before your baby’s arrival. I just see that a move is needed for the baby, so there is a feeling of change all round because of this little one! It’s all good changes for you however, but costly – I keep going back to the financial issues and feel this may be an ongoing worry or concern for you.

Something within you is changing too however and I get this sense that this pregnancy means the world to you. I just feel an emptiness that only this child will fill and until things get going with this it will be difficult to “settle” within yourself.

Future: When I connected to Spirit, I was told the month of December that you would conceive. The cards confirmed this and I felt a strong pull toward an August birth. I get the feeling it may be early December for a conception. I certainly sense this baby between late summer and early fall and believe it will be a very energized soul.

I feel you will have a boy as I see a male child in your energy. I also keep feeling 3 children in your life and sense a deep bond with them all differently. You are a wonderful mother and I believe that your time spent pregnant will be an enjoyable one.

This will be a very strong willed boy – I believe his energy is a very “I’ll do it!” attitude. He has a sensitive side and I see him at times being misunderstood because of personality conflicts like that within him. But he is a lovely energy and one that will make you so happy.

a very energized soul - your wee future baby sounds great paula!

did you like the reading? It's really detailed :)

He sounds like hes going to be a little tasmanian devil like his sister :rofl:

Yes i am made up with it, she was the 1st psychic to say i am having difficulties concieving :thumbup: and also the finances she was spot on too! I think she is amazing :happydance:

xx

I wish I got a more in depth reading from her now, I just got the one question reading and asked when I was going to conceive :haha:

I seriously need to stop buying readings, but I love tuem

I wish I got a more in depth reading from her now, I just got the one question reading and asked when I was going to conceive :haha:

I seriously need to stop buying readings, but I love them! :haha:

:haha: i am exactly the same! Mine was a one question reading the £7 one!

xx

I just got a more in depth one from mesina, how long did yours take paula?

I'm addicted to these readings, I need to stop! :( I got one from mary yesterday, I don't really like it to be honest!

:haha: I am exactly the same, I have had loads done that I haven't put on here :blush::rofl:

Urm it took about 3 days I think, she is pretty busy but she's diffently worth the wait :thumbup:

Xx

aw I feel like such a loser right now! the one from Mary was so unsatisfying though that I had to get another one :rofl:

hope mesina brings good news again :)

if OH finds out about how much I have spent on predictions he will be shocked :haha:

Ahaaaa I did exactly the same, and with Panrosa! We are a gluton for punishment :dohh:

Oh my OH will never know its my lil secret :shhh:

Xx

I wanted to moan to him last night about Mary saying that I will conceive in march but I was worried he would guess I had spent more money haha :)

Ahaha I know what you mean, I nearly slip up all the time :rofl:

Xx

Mary said conception in march, though it could be earlier it won't be any later than march. that's totally different from all the other readings I've had, and is also a bit vague!

waiting for in depth readings from mesina and cheri22 and then I really am finished

How you doing? xxxx

Oh that's not good is it! She said I was pregnant a couple of weeks ago and I wasn't :grr:

I loved the Messina reading, cheri said feb for me! As you can see I have had readings of pretty much everyone :loopy:

I'm good thanks, its taking a lot to get motivated today after going to the gym last night :dohh::haha:
How are you?

Xx

I'm good, but feeling a bit fed up of ttc :( I just want it to happen now, feeling a bit demoralised.

I'm so looking forward to my mesina one, hoping I get it at some point today :)

I can't see your Sig cos I'm on my phone, what did gail predict for you? Xxxx

Aww hun im sorry your feeling fed up :hugs2:

She predicted EDD 19th October! Has Messina been in touch to let you know when it will be with you?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->