My Mesina reading :)

Hi Ladies..
I ordered my reading on sat nite ( She is off sat) and got a confirmation on sunday saying 2-3 days and still no reading yet.. I am getting really impatient and checking my email ever 1.1 seconds lol. I am so nervous that she will say something bad in my reading.. I had 2 others.. jenny renny and Ruby.. Both were wrong. I just need some hope lol.

Hi Ladies..
I ordered my reading on sat nite ( She is off sat) and got a confirmation on sunday saying 2-3 days and still no reading yet.. I am getting really impatient and checking my email ever 1.1 seconds lol. I am so nervous that she will say something bad in my reading.. I had 2 others.. jenny renny and Ruby.. Both were wrong. I just need some hope lol.

i would send her an email and let her know! there is probably a good reason why it's late, definitely email her to tell her you haven't got it yet and then hopefully you'll have it before the weekend!

i have had far too many readings now, a few different predictions which makes me really confused :( i am in my 2WW now and not sure what to think as mesina and gail said i would conceive in january and i just believe it too much :( i have had other readings that said this time but i believe mesina and gail more!

i am such a sucker :haha:

Mesina just emailed me , she is behind on readings because her computer died on her over the weekend. so she has been staying up late trying to catch up on them all and right now she is absolutely exhausted so mine will be done tomorrow instead. she said she is running a day behind on all readings right now .

Thats good to know Lisa.. I will wait it out and hopefully I get my reading by tomarrow since she is off sat.. Funny how much we all depend on computers huh.

I got my reading , I dident tell her much of anything just that we had been ttc for a while because I wanted to see what she would come up with on her own, she correctly predicted the tubal reversal I had , but she also see' nothing wrong with either of us that should keep us from conceiving naturally and this is false because my DH was diagnosed with a low sperm count .
she says I will give up hope and get a surprise bfp in august of 2012 around my 43rd birthday ,she sees a little girl spirit who will want all of our attention and thats why she is waiting so long to come.:(
she says not to pursue medical treatment because it wont help.

this is way different from what my other readings said , they all said Boy around the new year.

Oh no I'm sorry you didnt like the reading :hugs: maybe she was thinking birth month?!

Xx

Why did she say to take it with a pinch of salt?! Maybe she was getting mixed signals with your reading :shrug:

Xx

Why did she say to take it with a pinch of salt?! Maybe she was getting mixed signals with your reading :shrug:

Xx

she did not say that but she said she new it would upset me to hear so to take it with a grain of salt and see how things unfold.

Is your husband doing anything for his low sperm count? Sorry if I sound invasive for asking. I've just read really good reviews about these vitamins that men can take for it. If you want I can send you the link?

Is your husband doing anything for his low sperm count? Sorry if I sound invasive for asking. I've just read really good reviews about these vitamins that men can take for it. If you want I can send you the link?

He is taking a multi vitamin along with co q10 and tamoxifen and it seems to be helping.
he got pretty upset when I told him what Mesina said because he does not want me stressing out about it . I am not going to stress about it though. I think it would be silly to stop TTC based on a reading .

Yeah. Psychics aren't always right. You shouldn't give up just from what someone else said.

I know they can be wrong because I had alot of readings done in 2009 and none of them came true. so I am going to keep TTC as usual only trying some things to improve our chances.
Thanks and I hope we all get our BFPs soon .

i should be getting my readding today been 4 days now

Have you messaged her Whisper to see when youll recieve it, or has she said today??

xx

Have you messaged her Whisper to see when youll recieve it, or has she said today??

xx

yeh she said 2-3 days bu she doesn work on sat and ha would of been day 3 so should get it today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->