My Mesina reading :)

well ladies i got my reading what do u all think?
Your Reading

Past: I have an interesting sense in your past – I feel that there was regret, yet this relationship has helped you see that there should be no regret at all. Have you two come together a bit later in the scheme of things? I feel hardship in the past and a broken sense of family, then I feel togetherness and that this relationship has helped you heal from that sense of regret. Whatever the cause, the relationship has a beautiful feeling surrounding it and I believe that things have been very connected since. I feel as though a child would be a celebration of your bond together and unify a sense of family around you. I feel as though a baby would put the missing pieces of the puzzle together and with that child I see a complete family. However you must already have children, as I feel more than just one baby in the household to come.

For me, this is just the right reasons to have a child – it seems to come from a true space of love and devotion to each other, which is just a wonderful thing. I also keep feeling your partner and this sense that a pregnancy with you will “give back” the enjoyment around pregnancy itself. Its as though he’s had a difficult experience with pregnancy or someone else having his child before.

Present: Here I feel a sense of reality hitting and that the dream about having a child becomes much more a reality. I also for some strange reason hear a vacuum – it sounds really strange to say but I have to go with what Spirit provide me in messages – Its like someone is having something “sucked out” of them. I don’t understand, but I am hoping you do. I feel as though this baby is a part of that for whatever reason, be it that the child is conceived around a procedure or other sort of medical issue – so they may be using this as a reference to a timing. All I know is that is my sensation and that is what I can hear in this area.

Future: I feel a real bond and connection – you do have a baby to come between you. I feel a child around October time – and feel the sign of Scorpio, which tells me it may be late October that she is born. I feel a girl and at first I see you holding her and showing her to your partner- then I feel another child, a twin being handed to you, but that second child disappears. I feel that your daughter is one of a twin, but that the other twin may not develop or stay. Please don’t worry about this, I feel that there is a choice for these souls to be twins and that it will be decided early on if they want to come together. If this child doesn’t develop I feel it will be very early on in the pregnancy that it is decided and won’t make an emotional upheaval with you. I am told that if “they find twins” then the twin has decided to stay – once she starts to develop she will stay put and be fine. I know this sounds crazy, but I believe it has not been decided about both of them, but for sure the one. I also wonder if this is a sign that you have multiple eggs which are fertilized- IVF comes to mind – although I do not know if you are having this or considering it but it would explain the strange twin reference and multiple eggs. Sometimes these strange signs come in when people are doing IVF treatments – as a way of telling me that only one egg will take when several are planted.

Good luck to you both! Your daughter’s Spirit feels very strong and determined to come. I believe she will be an amazing addition to your family and have faith that she is wanting to come as soon as she can.

What do you think of it?!

Its a happy but sad reading at the same time! Does it sound like you and did you like the reading?

Xx

well we have been ttc for 2 years i will be going for a lap and dye shortly either before or shortly after christmas no date as yet and we have no children at all that message tries to imply kids from previous relationships but none! i can relate a bit to the past part and have been told before by readers that i would have twins so that sent a chill up my back when i saw that again oh wouldn't it be so lovely to have 2 babies my dream:) i do and dont like this reading iv never really thought much about ivf awaiting the outcome of this laparoscopy first and see what comes of it! nice to think somethin might happen in jan feb time :) and a little girl i would just delight in that. Does anyone know if any of mesinas reading predictions for the future have actually happened or come true or is it all for fun?

well we have been ttc for 2 years i will be going for a lap and dye shortly either before or shortly after christmas no date as yet and we have no children at all that message tries to imply kids from previous relationships but none! i can relate a bit to the past part and have been told before by readers that i would have twins so that sent a chill up my back when i saw that again oh wouldn't it be so lovely to have 2 babies my dream:) i do and dont like this reading iv never really thought much about ivf awaiting the outcome of this laparoscopy first and see what comes of it! nice to think somethin might happen in jan feb time :) and a little girl i would just delight in that. Does anyone know if any of mesinas reading predictions for the future have actually happened or come true or is it all for fun?

She was a little off on my reading too . and a few ladys on ebay said that she was wrong on the BFP prediction so that makes me feel better because she dident see a BFP for me till next august. she also did not pick up on the fact that I already have 4 kids.

They put at the end of their advert that its for entertainment purposes only!! So its fun your have to try and not take it as bible, its a little fun!! Not even the best psychic can get everything right, and I think people expect that! No one can fully predict your life as you can change it yourself anytime! I also am one to judge readings/psychics saying their poo because a couple of things don't add up, but find out the bigger picture was they were spot on with most things! I know its hard but we have to try and not get our hopes up too much on these predictions, as it will be tough if the time frame passes and it hasn't come true! :wacko:
I hope you get your BFP soon ladies!
:dust::dust::dust:

Xx

They put at the end of their advert that its for entertainment purposes only!! So its fun your have to try and not take it as bible, its a little fun!! Not even the best psychic can get everything right, and I think people expect that! No one can fully predict your life as you can change it yourself anytime! I also am one to judge readings/psychics saying their poo because a couple of things don't add up, but find out the bigger picture was they were spot on with most things! I know its hard but we have to try and not get our hopes up too much on these predictions, as it will be tough if the time frame passes and it hasn't come true! :wacko:
I hope you get your BFP soon ladies!
:dust::dust::dust:

Xx
If its for Fun and entertainment only why not just tell people what they want to hear?. instead of saying the time is not right and wont be for almost another year?. sorry I dont get that , I personally think they post that in tiny letters to cover their butts when the reading does not come true.
I personally am starting to believe most psychics just guess as all have been wrong for me so far. and I am not holding my breath that I will get a BFP in any of the months predicted. Good luck to all of you with your readings . I am done with them from hear on out. I have a feeling that when/if my BFP comes again it will be in a month not predicted by a psychic.

Well my 2nd reading about something different from Mesina was true! She was spot on :dance: So fx'd shes right on the BFP eeekkk :)

xx

i'm watching you like a hawk from now onwards for your BFP paula with all of those december and january predictions you have :) xxxx

i'm watching you like a hawk from now onwards for your BFP paula with all of those december and january predictions you have :) xxxx

Hi hun sorry i didnt realise you had messaged on here :dohh: I went for a job and i really wanted it so i messaged her and she basically told me what the job was doing and said it wouldnt be right for me and i wouldnt get it!! And lo and behold she was right and i didnt :haha: I think shes ace :thumbup:
I know im getting a little anxious and got everything crossed! Yours are coming up too eeeek :dance:

xx

Hi hun sorry i didnt realise you had messaged on here :dohh: I went for a job and i really wanted it so i messaged her and she basically told me what the job was doing and said it wouldnt be right for me and i wouldnt get it!! And lo and behold she was right and i didnt :haha: I think shes ace :thumbup:
I know im getting a little anxious and got everything crossed! Yours are coming up too eeeek :dance:

xx

i know! i think it's safe to say i am s**tting myself now in case they don't come true :haha:

Ooooo i've just read your post's, ordering my reading now!!! hehe. I had a tarot card reading in August and she told me i would find out about my pregnancy around Chrismas time, well im 1DPO today and my LP is 14 days so fingers crossed we get our Dec BFP's!!!! Keep me posted!!! xxxx

Ooooh ive got my fingers crossed for you hun :dust::dust:

Youll have to let us know what she says :dance:

xx

Thank you!!
I will do im so excited, love having readings done, im a little bit of an addict too, and no doubt i will be having a few more hehe. Not had them done for TTC before this will be my first, the tarot cards was just a general reading, i didn;t tell her we were TTC so i was impressed!! Alot of other things she said were true too.
xxx

:haha: your not the only one addicted to readings! You should see my saved messages on Hotmail, i have had ALOT of readings :blush::rofl:

xx

ive just worked out if i ov the same time i have been that im due to ov christmas eve and she said late december early jan

hi ladies thought id keep u all posted since my reading with mesina i got word to go in for my op and have had a lap and dye and everything was ok 2 clear tubes! no disease everything normal so it will be interesting now to see what happens as i wasnt expecting this op to feb march time so you never know i hope to get my bfp maybe my reading wasnt that far away! i have to go back in 5 weeks from now to see consultant so maybe he might offer me clomid or something?? although they know i ovulate but iv read they sometimes give it to u for unexplained infertility.

That's great news hun :thumbup: so it looks like maybe Mesinas prediciton is looking good :dance:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->