My Mesina reading :)

:haha: i know what you mean! Especially when the dates are put back!! :xmas11:

xx

got my resing hubbys not too happy with it he says anyone could right it lol and she never mentiond about us struggling to conceive or my pcos

Past: I sense a shift in you toward Motherhood and believe that you are someone who has embraced this aspect of yourself in a big way. Your character shows me that you will be a very good Mother, patient and hard working in your approach and always be determined to stick to your values and give a good foundation to bring up children. You do like a bit of a routine once you have a baby here and I believe that a routine approach would suit you very well rather than live in total chaos and flexible schedule. I feel that you may be the sort of person however who will continue to need a connection to others, as I see that being at home during your chosen time with the baby is something you will love and enjoy, but quickly lose yourself and self esteem if you are not careful. Ensure that you socialize a lot and don’t allow yourself to get locked away from this indoors.

I feel a deep drive to stay motivated in terms of finances and income for you – I believe that you will later on be a very dynamic and working Mom when you feel the time is right for you to move back into a work field. I am seeing all of this in the past as the future is focused on your child and pregnancy to come. I believe Spirit wanted me to use the opportunity to tune into your character to give some “heads up” regarding a few issues that might bring you down so that you can have an easier time.

Present: Here I sense frustration, I feel that you desire a pregnancy very highly and it is a difficult process of waiting and having to let nature do what she does best. However I believe that you are simply hoping for the best and wanting to trust that the child will come when he or she is good and ready.

I believe that things will progress nicely in the coming months and believe that you will be pleased with what is ahead in terms of pregnancy.

Future: The cards indicate a child to be born in September, which would put your conception toward the end of December/mid January. Yet I felt a pull toward March and believe there is some sort of development in that month that is important to your pregnancy. I feel that you won’t be losing the child, as I believe it is a healthy pregnancy and feel that you will have a boy. I get a deep sense of family and stability in the months ahead and believe that you will be feeling very pleased with where things are headed for you all as a family unit and feeling connected to each other. Everything that surrounds this pregnancy is happy, calm, I feel a sense of connection and bonding with the baby and your partner. I feel that there is a sense of completeness between you and believe that things will go well in the future.

Your child is a lovely energy, he comes through like a boy with a lot of wit and humor, I believe he will be good with people and seem to light up a room when he enters. He will be very practical too, I sense that he is quite a resourceful boy who seems to utilize whatever he has to hand for whatever purpose he needs! This lends him a creative approach to his practicality, which I believe will have some interesting results while he is growing up (I see a lot of laughter with this boy!). I feel he will do well at school, so long as he is interested – however his interests are not always academically until he’s much older so you may find he does well, then starts to lose interest, then gets serious again about his future and buckles down learning. Don’t worry too much about him, he will always find a way through life to do well. He will also attract a lot of attention to himself, being quite the funny kid and a slight clown! I love his carefree energy, he is such a lovely soul.

Good luck! I wish you all the best ahead in terms of this pregnancy and conception. I feel its time for him to step in and believe you will be pleased with him. December and January are quite the months for pregnancy at the moment, I feel there is a bit of a baby boom coming!

Oh no didn't you like it! I thought it was lovely! Did any of it relate to you or similar prediction with other readings?!

Xx

So looks like you are going to have a son :dance: I hope your prediction comes true and you have a BFP dec/jan! :dust:

Xx

So looks like you are going to have a son :dance: I hope your prediction comes true and you have a BFP dec/jan! :dust:

Xx

i really want a little girl lol but everyone keeps saying boy ive had som many readings come and go over the past 2 years that tae them all as a pinch of salt tbh i just use them when i need a bit of pma:haha:

:haha: I am exactly the same, I have 40 predictions that i have had this year :blush:

Xx

Your reading from mesina is so sweet. :)

Yeah she is a very nice lady, I just dident like it because she says my BFP wont come till august 2012. and the way she words it nothing I do will speed things up. but well see about that.:)

i asked for a reading on friday and still nothing from mesina does she normally take this long im gettin really impatient waiting ahhhh

Yes she says 2-3 days! And she doesn't work saturdays, so you should get it either today or tomorrow! Have you messaged her?!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->