• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My most impressive evap line to date!!! superdrug / FRER (AF arrived on time)

Oh dan-O.....I don't know if that's an evap. I had a friend who got positives on cheapy tests and negatives on FRERs until she was 1 day late for her AF. Nothing would make me happier than seeing you get your BFP! Loads of babydust for you honey.

HUgs.

I think that you are prego, that line is AMAZING to be an evap, seriously I rarely ever got lines that good for a BFP.

i dont think its an evap as it is pink!!!! and i thought i saw a faint line on the frer too and im sure superdrug tests are more sensitive than frer's good luck xx

i saw something on the frer STRAIGHT away!!! fx'd!

Dan-o if thats an evap it is the MOST IMPRESSIVE evap I have ever seen! I'd love my real lines to look that good let alone my evaps.

I'm with the other girls, I wouldn't count yourself out entirely yet, you still have a good chance this month I think!:thumbup:

:hugs: and xxx and :dust:

I see something on the FRER :happydance: plus I have a good vibe, be a POAS Whore and keep testing.

XXXXX

My first positive didn't show until DPO 17 and that was on a clearblue after the alloted wait time but before 10 mins.

I got a very faint positive on FRER DPO20.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...anyone-trying-decide-home-pregnancy-test.html

I think that line is a positive. I didn't truly believe my first positive on the clearblue as all the other tests I took showed negative. But they do say you get more false negatives than false positives and your superdrug test looks like a positive to me.

Fingers crossed for you

Alex

If that's an evap it is the most evilist evap ever!!! It looks BFP to me!!

Hey sweetie...I can see something on the FRER too! I looked and looked and i can see it! Ooooo how exciting! Fingers crossed for when you test next! Come on! Get up! Get up! :dohh: :haha:

i can see it too i think the superdrug one is too strong to be evap. good luck x

Well I tested this morning on a FRER :bfn:

Tried a clearblue too, also :bfn:

The superdrug must have been a faulty test! Oh well!

I'll test again tomorrow anyway (just in case!) ha ha ha :D xx

Edited to add: my chart is a little ambiguous this month, around ov time, so I could be as little as 7dpo or as much as 9dpo depending on how you interpret it... sooo plenty of time yet, I have an 11/12 day LP & I got my last BFP in January at 9/10dpo :) xx xx

Well I tested this morning on a FRER :bfn:

Tried a clearblue too, also :bfn:

The superdrug must have been a faulty test! Oh well!

I'll test again tomorrow anyway (just in case!) ha ha ha :D xx

I still have everything crossed for you Dan-o!! Sending you tons and tons of :dust: and loads of cuddles!:hugs:

Awww, thanks sweetie! Mwah! xx

oooh good luck chick, u sooo deserve this xxx

Good luck mrs I'm rooting for you!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

wow some line that!!! dam frer!! lol.. you still have time tho good luk hunix x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->